Naruto 623
Naruto 623
meh ... This is boring now
Tobirama VS Izuna? What whattt? 

Now the next chapter will be interesting
I just noticed that this is a flashblack within a flashback
We was just at Hirashima explaining I don't even remember now to Sasuke and brought us to his fight with Madara.. ? and then all of a sudden we talking about their childhood.. THE FUCK
I just noticed that this is a flashblack within a flashback

We was just at Hirashima explaining I don't even remember now to Sasuke and brought us to his fight with Madara.. ? and then all of a sudden we talking about their childhood.. THE FUCK
Why do they wear samurai amour if they are ninja...........
Who needs musle....when you can have chakra do everything muscles can do and MOAR.
When fight Sasuke x Naruto !! :< All time only bla bla bla...:<
Empire I don't see how he's chubby, I have that same poster right in front of me right now, where I'm sitting, and he looks like normal Naruto...
And why do they wear Samurai armor? Because it looks fucking cool...plus back then they were all different scattered clans with their own culture and traditions, so Senju and Uchiha probably just wore those, plus there wasn't as much of an emphasis on the "ninja" aspect of it until they made the villages and etc.
Anyways..
This chapter was alright, up until the end, that was fucking cool.
I can't wait until next week to see what's going to happen, and if Madara or Hashirama are going to do anything.
(I can't believe I waited this long to read this chapter. xD)
And why do they wear Samurai armor? Because it looks fucking cool...plus back then they were all different scattered clans with their own culture and traditions, so Senju and Uchiha probably just wore those, plus there wasn't as much of an emphasis on the "ninja" aspect of it until they made the villages and etc.
Anyways..
This chapter was alright, up until the end, that was fucking cool.
I can't wait until next week to see what's going to happen, and if Madara or Hashirama are going to do anything.
(I can't believe I waited this long to read this chapter. xD)

