AngryNeed Help......

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help......
When Trying to Inject Coder.Dias v1.1 (Newest Version) I'm Getting msvcr110.dll is missing from your computer. I downloaded the .dll and put it in AC folder and System 32 and Restarted my Computer. I am still getting this very annoying error. Does any one have a fix?

Thanks In Advance
такая же хреь.У бакдура работает нормально
Download C++ redistributable 2010 & DirectX 11
Quote Originally Posted by ac-zicos77 View Post
Download C++ redistributable 2010 & DirectX 11
Download DirectX
And
C++ redistributable 2010
Use Perx Injector
Run Administrador
Yes you dont have injector add injector
I have all things listed and have tried PerX and the Matrix one but still get the same errors
Is There anything else can i can try?
Quote Originally Posted by iL3GiT View Post
I have all things listed and have tried PerX and the Matrix one but still get the same errors
Is There anything else can i can try?
This injector is perfect, PERX is detected by game ( here )
Quote Originally Posted by iL3GiT View Post
I have all things listed and have tried PerX and the Matrix one but still get the same errors
Is There anything else can i can try?
go to the combat arms section and get the ultimate injector.
I tried that one to None seem to work. I have used Backdoor with out any problems, except for the fact i can only seem them sometimes, but for the Coder.Dias one I cant even Inject

Any More Suggestions would be nice. Thanks
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us