what gun is better

Pollwhat gun wud u prefer:O
148 votes
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
what gun is better
what would you rather prefer a scar light with accuracy and the power xm8 (new) gun for 50k with a scope, or an m4a1 adv so that people don't know where its coming from.
YOU decide
correct anyhing if im wrong
Quote Originally Posted by Knight_mare View Post
G36





dam sorry forgot about g36k.
Quote Originally Posted by b00mh3adshot View Post
what would you rather prefer a scar light with accuracy and the power xm8 (new) gun for 50k with a scope, or an m4a1 adv so that people don't know where its coming from.
YOU decide
correct anyhing if im wrong
yah i correct that ur english sucks ... [what gun is BETTER]
it should be like: what gun is THE BEST , but how ever ill like XM8
And awp ofc
Quote Originally Posted by lolleri View Post
yah i correct that ur english sucks ... [what gun is BETTER]
it should be like: what gun is THE BEST , but how ever ill like XM8
And awp ofc
your harsh.
m4a1-adv and SCAR LIGHT
I sold my awm back to get som gp and I only got 20000 back so that left me with 20458 so now I can't buy a good gun and I miss my awm.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
I sold my awm back to get som gp and I only got 20000 back so that left me with 20458 so now I can't buy a good gun and I miss my awm.
yah that sucks when u sell back some gun u can't get even half of the original price back .Crossfire's money ( gp ) system really sucks !!!
Scarlight is hella good
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
I sold my awm back to get som gp and I only got 20000 back so that left me with 20458 so now I can't buy a good gun and I miss my awm.
i can give you an awm acc if you want i don't really play it ill pm you. it has very bad honor but lol. THANKS FOR COMMENTS GUYS.
g36k too.................
Hey guys, AK-47 is the best gun ever so stop to play with ur rifle with scope... AK-47 got 96 damage so... it own a lot
not really. I still prefer a scar heavy over a AK-47 Yes i have tried it before and it sucks.

AWM>G36>ScarHeavy>MA41 ADvanced>ScarHeavy (my opinion)
Quote Originally Posted by LancerEvo View Post
not really. I still prefer a scar heavy over a AK-47 Yes i have tried it before and it sucks.

AWM>G36>ScarHeavy>MA41 ADvanced>ScarHeavy (my opinion)
then my guess is you haven't tried a scar-light yet?
Scar Light ftw.
Even though Im mostly a sniper....
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?