SolvedHelp im new =)

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help im new =)
Hi guys.

I wanna get into "hacking" dayz, have been looking arround the internet for some time now and tried a few things with no luck. Can some 1 help me?
What do I need? (programs/injector/??) And how do I "install" them into the game a tutorial would be nice.
Quote Originally Posted by cocobjorn View Post
Hi guys.

I wanna get into "hacking" dayz, have been looking arround the internet for some time now and tried a few things with no luck. Can some 1 help me?
What do I need? (programs/injector/??) And how do I "install" them into the game a tutorial would be nice.
You can either buy Arma 2: Combined Operations. Buy Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2 Free. Or you can pirate Arma 2: Combined Operations. The DayZ mod itself is free. I suggest using SixLauncher or DayZ Commander to install.

To hack on BattlEye enabled servers, you need a BattlEye bypass. There aren't any undectected free bypasses at the moment. VA is the most popular bypass. It's about $8 a month. To actually have "hacks" or "scripts" you'd need a decent menu. infiSTAR's menu is pretty popular at the moment.

Expect a ban within 1-4 days thought. I'd say get @Bosegelucke 's life time key service.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
You can either buy Arma 2: Combined Operations. Buy Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and Arma 2 Free. Or you can pirate Arma 2: Combined Operations. The DayZ mod itself is free. I suggest using SixLauncher or DayZ Commander to install.

To hack on BattlEye enabled servers, you need a BattlEye bypass. There aren't any undectected free bypasses at the moment. VA is the most popular bypass. It's about $8 a month. To actually have "hacks" or "scripts" you'd need a decent menu. infiSTAR's menu is pretty popular at the moment.

Expect a ban within 1-4 days thought. I'd say get @Bosegelucke 's life time key service.
I allready got Arma 2 and Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead + DayZ... all works fine, just want some nice gear ^^ but if I get banned in no time then its no fun =(
When you hack you always run the risk of being banned.
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us