PostWTSMinecraft Account Shop , Low prices - 3$ each! ~HOT~

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Minecraft Account Shop , Low prices -1$ each! ~HOT~ | Prices Went Down!
Selling Minecraft Accounts - Cheap!


5 in stock!

Low prices!

Easy and fast!

Get support trough skype!

Buy bulk and get less then the original price!

Each account will be checked before selling!

Select username from list!

Contact Me:

Skype : haviv360

Please vouch after you bought

UPDATE 1 :
Prices went down!

Vouches & Feedbacks :

Quote Originally Posted by MrShnizel View Post
I Vouch this guy , i know him for long time and he wont scam.

Vouch For you paz <3 ^_^
I will buy 10 of them! Contacting you now.
Quote Originally Posted by Broadleaf12 View Post
I will buy 10 of them! Contacting you now.
"5 In Stock"

"ILL BUY 10 OF THEM"
Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
"5 In Stock"

"ILL BUY 10 OF THEM"
uhm yeah , i forgot to write it and i updated it when he contact me.
so....
Quote Originally Posted by xShopperx View Post
uhm yeah , i forgot to write it and i updated it when he contact me.
so....
ohh.... sorry then xD
Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
ohh.... sorry then xD
you dont need to be sorry you didnt do anything wrong so...
He tried to scam me LOL! Do not buy from him!
Quote Originally Posted by Broadleaf12 View Post
He tried to scam me LOL! Do not buy from him!
what? are you serious??
here is the skype history :

 
Skype chat history

[20:29:17] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Hello! I would like to buy 10 accounts.
[20:29:22] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Minecraft, of cours.e
[20:29:23] Paz Haviv: uhm i have 5 in stock
[20:29:29] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I will buy 5 then,
[20:29:47] Paz Haviv: im calculating the money
[20:29:47] Paz Haviv: 1 sec
[20:29:50] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Ok
[20:29:53] Paz Haviv: 13$ for all of them
[20:30:01] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Umm
[20:30:05] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I have a question...
[20:30:12] Paz Haviv: ok
[20:30:23] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I was scammed over 100 dollars on MPHG before, and I think we can come to a compromise.
[20:30:36] Paz Haviv: i can make half half
[20:30:36] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Is it possible that you could send me like half the accounts of something so I know your legit first?
[20:30:38] Paz Haviv: you pay half
[20:30:40] Paz Haviv: im giving half
[20:30:42] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Ok
[20:31:12] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Can you like send me them first?.... I've been scammed alot of money and I don't want to eb scammed again... I promise I will pay you as SOON as I check that your legit...
[20:31:27] Paz Haviv: this is all the names :
[20:31:43] Paz Haviv: uhm i cant do it because i was scammed too.
[20:31:50] Paz Haviv: so you pay half
[20:31:54] Paz Haviv: you get hlaf
[20:31:57] Paz Haviv: half/
[20:32:09] Paz Haviv: or you pay quarter im sending quarter
[20:32:35] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Could you just do one then? I really don't want to be scammed again. I trust you and all, it's just that I ahve an issue with that sort of thing. I have to take medication for anxiety etc..
[20:32:52] Paz Haviv: listen send me 3$ i will send 2 users
[20:32:54] Paz Haviv: ok?
[20:32:57] Paz Haviv: and then you pay the rest
[20:33:00] Paz Haviv: im giving the rest
[20:33:25] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I'll pay 3, then you'll send me 2?
[20:33:29] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Whats the email?
[20:33:31] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: PP
[20:33:35] Paz Haviv: paypalpaz@walla.com
[20:33:42] Paz Haviv: as gift please
[20:34:33] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Ok I've sent 3 dollars.
[20:34:40] Paz Haviv: let me check
[20:34:47] Paz Haviv: didnt got
[20:34:50] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: The money might not show up for a bit as I live in Iraq.. I'm using a canadian VP,
[20:34:52] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: *VPN
[20:34:55] Paz Haviv: ok
[20:35:04] Paz Haviv: so once the money has been sent
[20:35:06] Paz Haviv: i will give you
[20:35:08] Paz Haviv: im staying here
[20:35:11] Paz Haviv: not going to anywhere
[20:35:12] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: But it has been sent.
[20:35:26] Paz Haviv: someone said it to me before
[20:35:33] Paz Haviv: i will keep chatting with you until it arrives
[20:35:44] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I live in Iraq, and I assume you live somewhere near USA, it can take a week, even...
[20:35:47] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: :/
[20:36:01] Paz Haviv: i dont belive it will take so much time
[20:36:16] Paz Haviv: i live near iraq , using a vpn in usa and the payment in 1 minute arrives
[20:36:28] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: When you live in a country like Iraq, everything needs to be processed alot, no matter where it gors.
[20:36:29] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: *goes
[20:37:00] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: And also paypal doesn't like Iraq payments it seems, everything else is on priority
[20:37:06] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: but not iraq
[20:37:33] Paz Haviv: show me in screen share that the payment has been sent
[20:37:59] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I will give you a screenshot. I have 1gb of ram in my pc, it's just a notebook :P
[20:38:19] Paz Haviv: give me screenshot with the payment email
[20:38:20] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: one moment
[20:38:23] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I will
[20:46:28] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: http://puu.sh/2h6dm Iraq paypal looks so weird
[20:46:34] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: New theme for them I guess
[20:46:49] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: idk
[20:48:01] Paz Haviv: i still cant belive it because it isnt paypal , all of the countries have the same theme
[20:48:10] Paz Haviv: and i checked it with iraq proxy
[20:48:16] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: No you didn't.
[20:48:26] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Thats how it looks...
[20:48:31] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: For me atleast.
[20:48:38] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: When I complete a transaction.
[20:49:08] Paz Haviv: sorry dude still cant belive you , when i recive the payment i will contact you
[20:49:16] Paz Haviv: i was scammed so many times
[20:49:21] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Did you send money to anyone? Thats what it gives you when you doo.
[20:49:23] Paz Haviv: and i know all of this ways to scam
[20:49:29] Paz Haviv: nope
[20:50:19] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: 3 dollars is way too much btw.
[20:50:25] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Nobody will buy it at 3 dollares.
[20:50:30] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: I was checking to see if you were scammer.
[20:50:40] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Normaly people sell acc's for .10 cents
[20:50:47] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: 10 cents to 50 cents.
[20:50:56] BʀᴏᴀᴅʟᴇᴀғNF: Goodluck with sales though.


BTW , tell me if this is the paypal reciept in iraq :
http://puu.sh/2h6dm

i dont think so.
the only one who scammed me it was YOU!
The Prices are To High,
Quote Originally Posted by Khades View Post
The Prices are To High,
is 1$ an okay price ?
i will go cheaper with bulk buys im just wondering first before i start selling
Quote Originally Posted by Arrxzon View Post
is 1$ an okay price ?
i will go cheaper with bulk buys im just wondering first before i start selling
U hack accounts? Like me?

Cus maybe u can join CelesNetwork ; add KhadesPro
I never scammed you... I didn't send you any money, and you didn't send me any product.
Prices went down! - 1$ each!
saw that you said the prices is too high , so i went down a bit.
I Vouch this guy , i know him for long time and he wont scam.

Vouch For you paz <3 ^_^
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us