WTS($5) Get free stuff using only a phone!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
($5) Get free stuff using only a phone!
This is an eBook in which you will learn how to get free stuff with your phone. You need not invest ANYTHING for this to work, and you can use it to get free stuff such as RS Membership, Riot Points, Habbo Gold, and if you know how, you can get cash sent directly to you.

The cost of this eBook is much less than the value, as you will be getting tonnes of free stuff with it! If you play your cards right, you could even make your money back and even make a profit just by selling the stuff that you get for free using this method!

If you wish to buy this eBook, simply visit this AutoBuy link! Thanks for your interest!
https://sellfy.com/p/fU23ⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by PotatoSalad1 View Post
free stuff
"Free Stuff?" elaborate on that.
Quote Originally Posted by heythere123 View Post


"Free Stuff?" elaborate on that.
Basically, anything that you can get using a mobile device to pay for your goods. RS Membership, LoL upgrades, Urban Rivals etc.
Quote Originally Posted by PotatoSalad1 View Post
Basically, anything that you can get using a mobile device to pay for your goods. RS Membership, LoL upgrades, Urban Rivals etc.
Is it possible you could give me a vouch copy?I would do a review on it,or if anyone else vouches for this I would buy it.
Does this work for every country or is it limited to US and etcs?

Is this Legal? Does it involve scamming?
Nothing involving scamming, and all you need is transportation to somewhere.

Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, this will work for you. Nonetheless, if you live somewhere with 0 services, and there's none within a 30~ minute drive, then I wouldn't recommend this.
Is this the Apple Store method?
I can't say too much, otherwise it'll give away the method, but I can say that it is well explained, and worth the money.
can i get a vouch copy, or are you giving out vouch copys?
I've given out a vouch copy to a trusted member that asked for one.

Waiting for his review, now.
Who did you give it to?Still no review and I'd like to try it out.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Oh btw,when I tried to buy it said PayPal says: The receiver does not accept payments in this Currency

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Oh btw,when I tried to buy it said PayPal says: The receiver does not accept payments in this Currency
Quote Originally Posted by 1991durex View Post
Who did you give it to?Still no review and I'd like to try it out.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Oh btw,when I tried to buy it said PayPal says: The receiver does not accept payments in this Currency

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

Oh btw,when I tried to buy it said PayPal says: The receiver does not accept payments in this Currency
I changed the currency to €. This is my main PayPal currency, so please try it out.
Quote Originally Posted by PotatoSalad1 View Post
I changed the currency to €. This is my main PayPal currency, so please try it out.
haven't heard from voucher.. if you give me a vouch copy i will vouch ASAP.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


haven't heard from voucher.. if you give me a vouch copy i will vouch ASAP.
Ill buy it and check it out.

EDIT: Bought the eBook and first thing I noticed is that you dont actually use your Phone..you have to go to a Apple store and use there on-displays phones xd seller is very misleading on the thread it said using your phone truth is that you need to go to a apple store and use there on display phones..
1.If you want to buy this method it and if your willing to go into an apple store and use there on display phones to purchase than know this:
All apple store have cameras,if they see that someone purchased something of large amount your gonna be in big trouble since they can check at what time the message was received and just check the camera at the same time.
Seller I regret buying this if I could get my money back I would this is very misleading saying on your thread 'using your phone' when it actually has nothing to do with your phone and It's illegal.

To make it simple:
This book is a lie and its not worth it unless your willing to enjoy 50$ for some time and than legal problems.
Seller is very misleading no wonder I never buy ebooks just had 5$ to spare so I checked it out.
Quote Originally Posted by 1991durex View Post
Ill buy it and check it out.

EDIT: Bought the eBook and first thing I noticed is that you dont actually use your Phone..you have to go to a Apple store and use there on-displays phones xd seller is very misleading on the thread it said using your phone truth is that you need to go to a apple store and use there on display phones..
1.If you want to buy this method it and if your willing to go into an apple store and use there on display phones to purchase than know this:
All apple store have cameras,if they see that someone purchased something of large amount your gonna be in big trouble since they can check at what time the message was received and just check the camera at the same time.
Seller I regret buying this if I could get my money back I would this is very misleading saying on your thread 'using your phone' when it actually has nothing to do with your phone and It's illegal.

To make it simple:
This book is a lie and its not worth it unless your willing to enjoy 50$ for some time and than legal problems.
Seller is very misleading no wonder I never buy ebooks just had 5$ to spare so I checked it out.
lol. this ebook is useless
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?