WTBWTB Simcity KEY

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
WTB Simcity KEY
Only looking for key. Digital Deluxe or limited edition.
Looking to pay around half price of retail for the key.
PM / post your offer & skype.
Payment will be via paypal.
How much is the original price? so I can checkup one thing
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
How much is the original price? so I can checkup one thing
Limited is $60. Deluxe is $80.
40$ for limited edition
Quote Originally Posted by SKULLSPADE View Post
40$ for limited edition
Sorry won't buy from you, read your thread a few times and saw some revokes or whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by Voyboy View Post
Sorry won't buy from you, read your thread a few times and saw some revokes or whatever.
ever heard that origin game revokes.?
Quote Originally Posted by SKULLSPADE View Post
ever heard that origin game revokes.?
I heard of stolen credit cards.
lol what you want scanned key?i can give that too.but will cost you 5$ more. that i will buy using hard cash not credit cards.
You don't say bitch? :P :P :P
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us