HelpNewbie, help!!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Newbie, help!!!
I made a few little programs, like a music player and a calculator, nothing special.
Found this forum and wanted to learn hacking, since I've been really pissed off being beaten by campers and snipers.
So what i actually wanted, is someone to help me out with making my own hack or something similar; or just tell me what to do/make.
Thanks!
First Download C++,Then code a base, Get Offsets, Code Functions , Done
Um...Which game you want to hack?
Ok, I've been following tutorials. And I did everything you said, which is exactly what he said. So, I got VS2012 and I used olly dbg and cheat engine to get the offsets and the addresses. But I get a error when doing this: "Application::EnableVisualStyles();" It says: "Name followed by '::' must be a class or namespace name".
I get that error every time I type "Application::*rest of code*". So please give me a quick response
Quote Originally Posted by Unescrews View Post
Ok, I've been following tutorials. And I did everything you said, which is exactly what he said. So, I got VS2012 and I used olly dbg and cheat engine to get the offsets and the addresses. But I get a error when doing this: "Application::EnableVisualStyles();" It says: "Name followed by '::' must be a class or namespace name".
I get that error every time I type "Application::*rest of code*". So please give me a quick response
Try this.
Application:: *rest of code* using namespace std;
Quote Originally Posted by Unescrews View Post
Ok, I've been following tutorials. And I did everything you said, which is exactly what he said. So, I got VS2012 and I used olly dbg and cheat engine to get the offsets and the addresses. But I get a error when doing this: "Application::EnableVisualStyles();" It says: "Name followed by '::' must be a class or namespace name".
I get that error every time I type "Application::*rest of code*". So please give me a quick response
Jesus christ, it's obvious.

"Name followed by '::' must be a class or namespace name"

Meaning the thing before the :: is not a class or namespace, because it hasn't been declared.

stop leaching please.


---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jazk View Post


Try this.
Application:: *rest of code* using namespace std;
Do you know how to program in C++?
Hack for games or what?
Yeah, hack for a game, but please resolve my error :/
Nevermind
I got it, another forum gave me the solution. You guys are so complicated :/
Quote Originally Posted by Unescrews View Post
I got it, another forum gave me the solution. You guys are so complicated :/
does solution mean give you code?
Your humor gave me cancer mate
Quote Originally Posted by Unescrews View Post
Your humor gave me cancer mate
You are the source of cancer and need to die in a fire for the better cause.
Quote Originally Posted by Unescrews View Post
Your humor gave me cancer mate
Your lack of skill to learn gave us all cancer.
I've got a UnderGround Hacking book teaches u everything so that u can be elite hacker not script kiddes anymore.
I'm not elite hacker yet tho because i don't really enjoy reading that book and i'm finding new book.
I can share it with u for FREE(Limited time)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoste View Post
Sounds legit.
Of corse it's legit what do u think i'm going to lie you??
I can share the book to you over skype(NO RATS or anything)
It is a PDF flie and u need Adobe Reader to read it.
Quote Originally Posted by XiaoGirlz View Post
I've got a UnderGround Hacking book teaches u everything so that u can be elite hacker not script kiddes anymore.
I'm not elite hacker yet tho because i don't really enjoy reading that book and i'm finding new book.
I can share it with u for FREE(Limited time)
Sounds legit.
Whatever, this is solved, this page has bad humor, the end...
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?