WTB++simcity 2013++

Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2
++simcity 2013++
SIMCITY 2013

Hi i m selling simcity 2013 origin keys fairly cheap than market price.All keys are genuinely bought.
Limited edition -40$
Digital deluxe edition-53$


I can get other origin game keys too.Just add me on skype or pm if u need something else.If u want scanned keys.They are also available but they will cost you more.

Rules:
1.I will never go first.
2.All keys will be activated and checked through team viewer too prevent scams.

Payment method:Payapal or LR

Contact skype : param36559
bump to the top
bump to the top
1+ vouch
bought simcity from him i went 1st and i got my game
thank you skullspade
Quote Originally Posted by Hardened Edition View Post
1+ vouch
bought simcity from him i went 1st and i got my game
thank you skullspade
its my pleasure to have customer like you.
[QUOTE=SKULLSPADE;7719186][CENTER]SIMCITY 2013

[CENTER][SIZE=4][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi i m selling simcity 2013 origin keys fairly cheap than market price.All keys are genuinely bought.



Do you buy origin accounts? I have the simcity 2013 limited edition and only played it for 2 hours. I haven't played it since. asking 30 bucks for the account. It's a pre-order game from USA. Thanks
Edited: forgot to say that the account doesn't have a S:Q or S:A yet as I've have not put one in yet.
bump to the top
i want to buy you if have spanish language
Quote Originally Posted by OGR View Post
i want to buy you if have spanish language
just download language files.
Vouch. I bought a key from Skull and it works perfect. Thanks bro.
Hello we are talking on skype

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Just bought a key succesfully, I will buy another one.
Quote Originally Posted by Unfeared View Post
Hello we are talking on skype

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Just bought a key succesfully, I will buy another one.
that man bought two keys from me/.thnkx bro
update :
le-45$
standard-40$
Posts 1–15 of 24 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?