DO NOT HACK AT THE MOMENT!!!!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
DO NOT HACK AT THE MOMENT!!!!
Hi,
please DON'T USE HACKS AT THE MOMENT
GGC---PB---AND OTHERS
BAN THE GUID's from Players!!!
sry if my english is bad,because i'm from germany ;-D
wie meinst du das? Die Bannen schon die ganze Zeit die GUID, welche mit dem Key zusammenhängt.

English
-------
how do you mean? The banning the whole time the GUID, which related to the Key.
i got banned about 1-2 months ago. did they GUID ban me?
lol I've been using VIP hacks for the past 6hours and no kicks, bans nothing. I even get 100+ kills per match with 40< deaths.
Quote Originally Posted by andrew12 View Post
lol I've been using VIP hacks for the past 6hours and no kicks, bans nothing. I even get 100+ kills per match with 40< deaths.
vip is the magic word there
Quote Originally Posted by psySector View Post
vip is the magic word there
VIP was free though ^^
Quote Originally Posted by andrew12 View Post
VIP was free though ^^
Oh really? I dont mind if you want to give me one for free then
Quote Originally Posted by lol34lol34 View Post
Hi,
please DON'T USE HACKS AT THE MOMENT
GGC---PB---AND OTHERS
BAN THE GUID's from Players!!!
sry if my english is bad,because i'm from germany ;-D

I am german myself, but wtf.
Btw, if you are german, why does your flag display american samoa? And why do you post something like that? Thats already known for a while now.

Used a hacking tool with a name out of 2 letters. It begins with V and ends with A for like 3 weeks now!
Didnt even get any warning or anything like that. Not even after the endgame patch.
What is the name of the hack?
this is only free for BF play for free.you have to pay for BF3
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?