Name Change.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Name Change.
My current name on League of Legends is Jiggity Jake.
I don't like it.
I want something shorter or more clever that has the name Jake in it.
Any ideas?
Quote Originally Posted by jiggityjake View Post
My current name on League of Legends is Jiggity Jake.
I don't like it.
I want something shorter or more clever that has the name Jake in it.
Any ideas?
The Jakester
DuhJake

iunno
JakeRake -> You just gotta use talon.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
JakeRake -> You just gotta use talon.
Hahaha. Love it!
I'm just gonna keep Jiggity Jake until I can think of one that suits me.
(I never play talon)
imaqtjake
JakeMEYEA
KingSnakeJake
hiImJake

they so funny, hope you like one
Hi Im Jake.
Jake the Unicow
JakeFeedingSpree
JakeOnTheFeed
FeedingJake
ima****** is a good name
Stronk Jake
Jake the Miriner
I recommend you not to spend RP on changing the name. I also don't like my name and I got a lot of RP right now and yet I'm not gonna change it. Unless you are rich and you can afford it. But as I said it's just a waste of RP/money.
FUCKINGRAPEJAKECAUSEHEISSOCOOL
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us