Afitz200's Hack V3

Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
Afitz200's Hack V3
Hello everyone today I decided my 100th post is going to be this :P
I have renamed from scroll menu hack to just hack for a nice reason :D
Anyway Afitz200's Hack is the 3rd Version of this hack. Working on DayZ,ArmA2 ,And Arma3 servers!
And is currently in 2 different menus :)
But forget all of the chat I will get down to what you clicked here for!

Da Pages so far:
1.Manipulation options
2.DayZ Stuff
3.Misc
4.Player Options
5.Trolling!
6.Teleporting


HOW TO INSTALL:
It is very easy to install for anyone out there new to scripting!
Step one. Download :P Download the hack bellow
Step Two. Find your arma2 OA (Or arma3) Folder
Step Three. Extract into your arma2OA (Or arma3) Folder
Step Four. Log onto a server or start playing a game.
Step Five. Either:
Execute this script :
Code:
 execVM "ASM\startup.sqf";
Or start your VA bypass NOTE: This must be in your DayZ.ini
Code:
45=ASM\startup.sqf

Step Six. ENJOY! The hack is now in your game! Look at the keybinds below and how to use them, Or use the scroll menu :P



Keybinds:
F4: Spawn Body Guard
F5: TP 50 Meters in front of you
F6: (Excluded at last minute for Batman menu)
F7: (Excluded at last minute for Batman menu)
F8: Heal/Repair self
F9: Heal others around
F10: Heal/repair others around!
F12: Loadouts! (If in non dayz game you get ammo)

And bam! Your done!! Enjoy plz recomend more scripts/options for the menu and your ideas on how to improve!

 
Changelog
First changelog V3:
Added new page to scroll menu. (Teleporting)
Fixed: Crash Glitch
Added: A few anti anti hax
Added: Keybinds (F4-F12)
Fixed: Crash bug on teleport fixer
END CHANGELOG




Virus Scans:
Scan 1: ASMV3.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Scan 2: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/0...is/1363575579/



Im not responsible for anybans, Use this smart and dont abuse!
Do not Repost, or Reuse!
Specific permissions were given to SPECIFIC PEOPLE To use my hack in other places!!!
Thankyou!

ASMV3_mpgh.net.rar49 KB · 620 downloads Scanning…
ASMV3_mpgh.net.rar49 KB · 126 downloads Scanning…
were are the screen shots?, all it sais on the spoliers are imgur..?
Quote Originally Posted by lucas9825 View Post
were are the screen shots?, all it sais on the spoliers are imgur..?
Hmmnn...
Thats weird. I was just gonna head to bed.
Its 1:38 AM as you know:P
Why i cant download this hack guys??? i'm upset
Quote Originally Posted by tenb63rus View Post
Why i cant download this hack guys??? i'm upset
The admins needs time to test this through and check for harmful stuff or advertisements.
When they approve the file you are free to download
Ermagherd.
Queue for the approval waiting game.
I'll test it out after approval.
gimme gimme its been like 6 hours still no approval?
Sorry about late approval, you posted this after I went to sleep, also I added the screenshot please make sure not to forget it.
/Approved
I get Scrollmenu.sqf not found can you help me please?
HOW TO INSTALL PICTURE PLEASE
I should probably download this. Add it to my own compilation of menus. Any scripts worth taking out that I wouldn't find in other public releases? Updating my untouched personal menu and debating on releasing it. Only so much you can sit and work on before becoming burnt out. Trying to figure out what I can still do to it.
Did you create this yourself or is it just a file full of your favourite scripts?
Quote Originally Posted by KidoThe View Post
Did you create this yourself or is it just a file full of your favourite scripts?
Welcome back :3 i missed you
Posts 1–15 of 63 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?