Thumbs upCrossFire Simple Prison Glitch

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
CrossFire Simple Prison Glitch

this glitch might give u error :P but there is no Bug damage there



Cred :
69? ( Me :P )
@Nazmark
@Intellectual
0:03 I AM FAMOUS
Quote Originally Posted by Nazmark View Post
0:03 I AM FAMOUS
yup ur feet are in the video
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post


yup ur feet are in the video
I CANT FIND MY SELF
Quote Originally Posted by Intellectual View Post

I CANT FIND MY SELF
cause u where on the other side
I didn't realize how easy glitching was? Anyways , Nice find and thanks for finding it.
Quote Originally Posted by iSmexy View Post

this glitch might give u error :P but there is no Bug damage there



Cred :
69? ( Me :P )
@Nazmark
@Intellectual
Nice glitch.. Liked on youtube
Quote Originally Posted by 'Ndrangheta' View Post
Nice glitch.. Liked on youtube
thanks and ur banned
I know this glitch !
Quote Originally Posted by Frosty' View Post
I know this glitch !
well ok :L
Quote Originally Posted by johanneshook View Post
How do u do it do u just jump?
AWP
FPS lag
Quote Originally Posted by johanneshook View Post
What fps do i need?
FPS of 4
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?