Crossfire Aimbot

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Crossfire Aimbot
WHatup MPGH Members, Today Or Yesterday, I Was Playing Crossfire When I Went On MPGH and found a AIMBOT That I Like. OK So, After One Game I Closed It And THe NEXT day I Try To Inject, So I Selected Everything On PerX, Opened Crossfire And started It, SO Crossfire Loads, Then it Just Comes up as a black screen 1 second later it closes, i even tryed this with G3N and it still does the same THINg Im getting pissed at it; I even restarted my comp it does the same shit over and over same with the MPGH Public. Can Someone Help Me? BTW I'm A Vista User, I Runned Everything As Administer still doesnt do shit. I HAve Home Premuim. PLease Help Me do this shit.

I Am New To MPGh So Please Can You Help Me? Ima Vista User. Home Premuim! HELP ME


Heres A F*CKIN Video:
Quote Originally Posted by [*DanGeR] View Post
WHatup MPGH Members, Today Or Yesterday, I Was Playing Crossfire When I Went On MPGH and found a AIMBOT That I Like. OK So, After One Game I Closed It And THe NEXT day I Try To Inject, So I Selected Everything On PerX, Opened Crossfire And started It, SO Crossfire Loads, Then it Just Comes up as a black screen 1 second later it closes, i even tryed this with G3N and it still does the same THINg Im getting pissed at it; I even restarted my comp it does the same shit over and over same with the MPGH Public. Can Someone Help Me? BTW I'm A Vista User, I Runned Everything As Administer still doesnt do shit. I HAve Home Premuim. PLease Help Me do this shit.

I Am New To MPGh So Please Can You Help Me? Ima Vista User. Home Premuim! HELP ME
well from what i can tell most crossfire hacks are down i can't find a working hack if you find one pm ill add you i'll do the same for you sound good???
Quote Originally Posted by supernova2131 View Post
It's patched
Are You Fuckin Sure?? i Don't Think so Because There Are Still Live Topics About It. Damnit I NEED an Aimbot. If Anyone Can Code, PLease Make an Aimbot.
Quote Originally Posted by [*DanGeR] View Post
Are You Fuckin Sure?? i Don't Think so Because There Are Still Live Topics About It. Damnit I NEED an Aimbot. If Anyone Can Code, PLease Make an Aimbot.



OMFG THERE ARE ALREADY'S AIMBOTS MADE AND WORKING, GO LOOK FOR THEM YOU DUMB $HIT
Quote Originally Posted by games0124 View Post
OMFG THERE ARE ALREADY'S AIMBOTS MADE AND WORKING, GO LOOK FOR THEM YOU DUMB $HIT
OMFG calm down kid, i told you They must been patched. I'll Look For Some! But Heres A Video!
Look at it and you'll Fuckin see you little Prick.
get vip no need for aimbot
Its easy.....
THE HACK IS PATCHED.....
TRY RENAMING THE .DLL
IF THAT DOESNT WORK
PM ME AND ILL SEND YOU A WORKING AIMBOT
Everyone is posting the same aimbot over and over and they are both buggy....
Seriously,
Stop fucking freaking out, its Public hacks so stop shitting yourself and yelling at admins.. PUBLIC, Buy vip you cheap ass, If you had vip then something like this went wrong, MPGH would be right on it fixing it.. But people release this public shit most of the time, and sometimes its not even approved, Besides, its patched. Find another game kid.[GET A FASTER COMPUTER TOO BITCH] Yo shitz slow
Wrong Injector!
Well, first of all, your using perx... perx as of right now, doesnt work for vista home premium! (i have vista home premium too!)

use the mpgh injector... it might work!

ive posted an attatchment of the mpgh injector!
Lol the aimbot on here is epic virus, and yes I know there are files in all the hacks that things like norton, avg, avast concider unsafe, but in the aimbot there is around 6 different types of trojans all high threat x]

He also posted a virus scan the files didn't even pass half of the test result
hey did u ever think about just giving it a few minutes ? um this actually happens to me as well it's just the process. give it a few minutes and it will start.
im not sure what could be wrong
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us