Color Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Color Aimbot
Yeah so I got chams down for a game and I want to know how to make a script to do an aimbot.
First you would have to create a program that can identify diffrent colors on the screen, im thinking you will need to either make a D3D project or an OpenGL project. It must also be able to identify the coordanits of the center of the biggest concentration of that color.

Then moving the mouse to the cooranits on the screen it should be easy

After that set it up with the simple hotkey loop.
Oh man I don't know how to do any of that
Quote Originally Posted by TehEpicLion View Post
Oh man I don't know how to do any of that
so do't ask for aimbot!
Quote Originally Posted by Weed Farmer View Post
so do't ask for aimbot!
hey hey... leave the guy alone. Everyone has started from the 0, and needed help. Help him a little and make him think after that
He doesn't need any of that shit. Only thing he needs is a pixel get color function. and a for loop to check the full screen the entire process takes 0.5 sec or less to complete and he can put it at a never ending loop and when the color is found do something quite easy if u ask me.
cool i made something just for this yesterday
ummm how advanced are you with programming? you need to make a player reconition model and a way to track that model as well as points for the aiming places, have fun
uhh well i kinda suck... Can anyone explain how to make a cham?? i know its alil off topic lol
Ehh , there isnt much to say , just learn d3d , and figure out , how you can point at other player , with loop , but first you will need to know , how to find the player model , define , if it is in your team , or other team

objective 1 ) Learn c++
Objective 2 ) Understand c++
Objective 3 ) learn directx3d
Objective 4 ) Understand d3d
Objective 5 ) Write your aimbot


OrX
zomg
u got chams and you don't share
Half Way there...
I've done what you called the "Hard Part". I've got my bot to shoot when the player is in the middle my scope. I did this by changing the colours of the players to bright Red and Blue.

I've got it to tell me where the player is on the screen so i no where i need to point but I can't seem to get the bot to move the mouse for me.

What should I be Googleing to find out how to move the mouse to my required x y location?

Thanks guys
Sorry, i must of missed that part where it says, "Don't Bump old Topics."

I guess the Rules of "Search First" means Read Only.
Quote Originally Posted by gingerp View Post
Sorry, i must of missed that part where it says, "Don't Bump old Topics."

I guess the Rules of "Search First" means Read Only.
Yep, if reading old topics didn't help you resolve your question make a new topic.
Last post: 07-06-2009
You bumped a fucking 1 year old topic.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us