QuestionSolvedThis menu...!?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This menu...!?
Hello,

I'm looking for this menu.. where can i get/buy it?



Any info will be helpful !

Thanks!
is that the real chickeninabiskit? lol
Quote Originally Posted by goldensheep97 View Post
is that the real chickeninabiskit? lol
He took the picture from another thread :/
And yes i do believe that its these guys :3
Thats the Bowonkey menu, quite expensive (50$) though who knows it might be worth it. Talk to distraught, I think he has it, ask him where to get it.
Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
Thats the Bowonkey menu, quite expensive (50$) though who knows it might be worth it. Talk to distraught, I think he has it, ask him where to get it.
bowen2k10
That is his skype
Hey mang. Don't be jackin my screenshots. I don't like clicking on a thread and going woah, that looks like my desktop >.>



Skypes
Bowen2k10

Specmarines

Questions and Support

Specmarines

battal.baba



---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goldensheep97 View Post
is that the real chickeninabiskit? lol
Of course. Who doesn't like to have a little fun on DayZ
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Hey mang. Don't be jackin my screenshots. I don't like clicking on a thread and going woah, that looks like my desktop >.>



Skypes
Bowen2k10

Specmarines

Questions and Support

Specmarines

battal.baba



---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------



Of course. Who doesn't like to have a little fun on DayZ
Thank you man!

And sorry abt the pic >.> i will remove it if u want to!
Quote Originally Posted by zayedx View Post
Thank you man!

And sorry abt the pic >.> i will remove it if u want to!
Na just messing around. It does catch you offguard though. If you end up getting it. Make sure to tell them I sent you
That's the Bowonky menu. It is not posted on MPGH and not allowed to be bought.
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us