Are you serious? -.-

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Are you serious? -.-
This POS already has the Slaughter weapons.
Dude needs to get some sun.

Z8Games
lol what this hahahhaha he have h@cker Wep And H@cker Zp hahahahha

So Luckyyyyyyyyyyy
Why do people care?...
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Why do people care?...
ofc they care, they need to have a role model.
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


ofc they care, they need to have a role model.
I don't have a CF role model, only a fighting role model.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


I don't have a CF role model, only a fighting role model.
my role model is my dad, duh
That guy probably has all the guns, or most of them.
WTF , he have golden M14ebr
I want his account..
Quote Originally Posted by Gunlox View Post
I want his account..
as everyone does
You tickets are random, he could have bought 1 ticket and got bitch ads lucky an got best prize
Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post
You tickets are random, he could have bought 1 ticket and got bitch ads lucky an got best prize
In this case, he bought over 100 tickets as excepted
Dayum. /2short
I still don't get why they didn't permaban his ass when they figured out he stole peoples' accounts.
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?