Personal Translator
I'm experienced from 2005-2008 but for the past few years I've been trying to learn/remember again. To the point...
I want to make a personal translator, so for example I want to import my own characters into the program and then write out what I want to translate into a textbox and when I would translate it would show that word. So for example, if I put "Hello" it would translate to "Drem Yol Lok" I want to use this alphabet Lore
ragon Language - UESPWikiⓘ AND this http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore
ragon_Alphabetⓘ (optional)
I want to make a personal translator, so for example I want to import my own characters into the program and then write out what I want to translate into a textbox and when I would translate it would show that word. So for example, if I put "Hello" it would translate to "Drem Yol Lok" I want to use this alphabet Lore
ragon Language - UESPWikiⓘ AND this http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore
ragon_Alphabetⓘ (optional)


