QuestionUnpacking Error

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Unpacking Error
Hey Guys.....

When I try to unpack the Cshell of crossfire using OllyDbg and Loadlib. I put Loadlib to crossfire directory and when I open it to load in Ollydbg I get an error saying it can't find the MSVCP80.dll. But the dll itself is not in the game files I have just downloaded CF PH last night and install its cumulative patch....so I get an error. Is there anyway to unpack the cshell?
There ...
using bypass ...
Quote Originally Posted by dreek1 View Post
There ...
using bypass ...
Could you link me to a tutorial about bypass?
Yes ...

The night I do, I'm going to school now ....


I have one. dll bypass work....

I found on the net....
send me your cshell i will unpack it for you
Quote Originally Posted by King Aldrin View Post
Hey Guys.....

When I try to unpack the Cshell of crossfire using OllyDbg and Loadlib. I put Loadlib to crossfire directory and when I open it to load in Ollydbg I get an error saying it can't find the MSVCP80.dll. But the dll itself is not in the game files I have just downloaded CF PH last night and install its cumulative patch....so I get an error. Is there anyway to unpack the cshell?

It is bk of "themida" patch one way is like other say'd use bypass HGWC and attach CF to ollydbg. Or there is a way to bypass the themida (you can see my logger ).
I guess its solved now .. @iSmexy
Solved and Closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us