ghost mode farm time

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
ghost mode farm time
who wants to farm time with me? ill be at delta server channel 1~ password will be 123321
Quote Originally Posted by chen5298 View Post
who wants to farm time with me? ill be at delta server channel 1~ password will be 123321
any cows going on?
Quote Originally Posted by corssa View Post


any cows going on?
its farming time for the ghost ribbon
Quote Originally Posted by chen5298 View Post


its farming time for the ghost ribbon
he is asking if u got cows :L
Quote Originally Posted by chen5298 View Post


its farming time for the ghost ribbon
not really the answer I was looking for...
I'm going to join on an alt to get it to the ribbon.
pm if u want to farm~ with ur ign
Quote Originally Posted by chen5298 View Post
pm if u want to farm~ with ur ign
IGN is Jiggler*
How many players ?
If there isn't enough people to reg, I have 8 cows running atm. I'm farming up my last clients time. Only an hour or so left. PM me for the pass. If you kill any I'll kick you.

@chen5298
@Imposible2
@Spaarkey
@Leggers
@corssa
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
If there isn't enough people to reg, I have 8 cows running atm. I'm farming up my last clients time. Only an hour or so left. PM me for the pass. If you kill any I'll kick you.

@chen5298
@Imposible2
@Spaarkey
@Leggers
@corssa
I'm to late, don't check on mpgh regularly anymore. :/
Quote Originally Posted by Leggers View Post
I'm to late, don't check on mpgh regularly anymore. :/
I'm doing one last run for ribbons now, $10 entry fee, I do all the work.
if u farming for time, y u need cows ??
Is it still going?
wait wdf do u need the 1k kills and the 1000 mins? or just one or the other? wdf cause i only have the kills not the time. omfg spent 3 hours yesterday shooting cows thinking i only need kills.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us