PostUpdated Shop/Quest ID's

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
why you no add packet list
Add packet list, My friend. I will give you second, cookie!
Quote Originally Posted by DWL View Post
Can you find the pinkomancer pet packet?
I could if I had pinkomancer class.. if you have a character with pinkomancer send me the account info and I can get it.
what is the shop id for shatter sword shop ?
anyone can tell me??


---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

and anyone can suggest me a quest from which i can get an cool armor or weapon?
my acc is
AdventureQuest Worlds: Character Profile Page
plz help me
and what is update u stupid noob?

u maked just copy/paste
Identical to Le Bots lists but
Quote Originally Posted by Gq*^346t#% View Post
Identical to Le Bots lists but
No, I updated the quest ID's.
+1 Thanks from me
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?