ExclamationSolvedUI_Login Files

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
UI_Login Files
Guys can anyone upload the whole folder of UI_Login found in Gameclub/Crossfire/rez/UI/UI_Login
everything from the login_bg up to the Thumbs file??? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

cuz I modded my login stuff and I think that its the reason why I always get some stupid "Hack Tool Detected" errors daily...
Quote Originally Posted by nerf2010 View Post
Guys can anyone upload the whole folder of UI_Login found in Gameclub/Crossfire/rez/UI/UI_Login
everything from the login_bg up to the Thumbs file??? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

cuz I modded my login stuff and I think that its the reason why I always get some stupid "Hack Tool Detected" errors daily...
nxt time backup before you mod. and BTW, changing the Login UI never cause "HACK TOOL" try to do a Full San on your PC

Virus Scans [X] [X]
UI_Login_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 10 downloads Scanning…
Thank you very much "Prototype-EX" (@Xultimate29X) for the info and stuff hahah
Quote Originally Posted by nerf2010 View Post
Thank you very much "Prototype-EX" (@Xultimate29X) for the info and stuff hahah
you could just rep me
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?