SolvedMod Selector problem: Does not reassemble

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mod Selector problem: Does not reassemble
I am using Vista and I downloaded updated Mod Selector which maat posted. I also have newest RABCDasm installed. When I run Mod Selector it does only create these files:

client-1 (folder)
client-1.abc
client-0.abc

I want to get .swf file too, so what is wrong with it?

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Tried to do it manually and got this error on cmd.exe:
c:\RABCDAsm>abcreplace client.swf 1 client-1\client-1.main.abc
std.file.FileException@std\file.d(294): client.swf: The specified file is not found.
------------
0x004290B0
0x00428F3B
0x00413A0A
0x00402080
0x00409F06
0x00409B1A
0x76F1F271 in BaseThreadInitThunk
0x7789D819 in RtlCreateUserProcess
0x7789DA2B in RtlCreateProcessParameters
------------

Before that I succesfully done this command:
rabcasm client-1\client-1.main.asasm

Just in case this helps
Just a dumb question but do you have any spaces in the folder names?
Like: C:/User/Desktop/Mod Selector/........

Cause with this space between mod and selector its not working.... just incase....
Quote Originally Posted by The_En|D View Post
Just a dumb question but do you have any spaces in the folder names?
Like: C:/User/Desktop/Mod Selector/........

Cause with this space between mod and selector its not working.... just incase....
Tried to do it manually and got this error on cmd.exe:
c:\RABCDAsm>abcreplace client.swf 1 client-1\client-1.main.abc
std.file.FileException@std\file.d(294): client.swf: The specified file is not found.


So... no
C:\Users\MyUser\Desktop\Hacks\ModSelector\rotmgMod Selector_1.01.jar
No it doesn't have...
You cant use modselector because the mods are outdated.
Also, Kabam changed stuff in the decompiled files.
But Kabam doesn't even develop Mod Selector...
And it doesn't matter if the mods are outdated I just want to recompile a client (so I am not using it, [other than testing purposes])
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
But Kabam doesn't even develop Mod Selector...
And it doesn't matter if the mods are outdated I just want to recompile a client (so I am not using it, [other than testing purposes])
Yeah, but what rabcasm is supposed to compile together has changed, due to kabam changing shit. And mod selector won't work, YOU NEED UPDATED HACKS.
Like I've previously said.
Kabam cannot change things in Mod Selector! And I updated "Remove Loading Screens" and "Real Production client", but my problem is that I can't reassemble any .swf file. So your posts would just make a noob believe that you can't do it because of Kabam. I am not a complete noob I know how updating hacks works and those hacks were easy since Kabam hasn't changed those _-XX.class.asasm files that much.
Have you read the error message?
Especially this part:
client.swf: The specified file is not found.
You want to replace the abc in a non-existent file when you do it manually...
Also, check out what error message you get from Mod Selector.
you need updated hacks, it does actually matter due to the new #12.0.0 build.

/solved.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us