What menu do you use?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
What menu do you use?
Just curious as to what menus people use.

I've been using the first leaked infiStar v7, i added in some scroll scripts from other menus to my liking. It's detected as fuck, after one day of use my key is banned. Sucks, but it's whatever i guess.

So yea.. what do you currently use, and how long does your key usually last with it?
Rustler v4 Full.
Quote Originally Posted by ImFazed View Post
Rustler v4 Full.
where did you get the full version?
Quote Originally Posted by zooi View Post
Just curious as to what menus people use.

I've been using the first leaked infiStar v7, i added in some scroll scripts from other menus to my liking. It's detected as fuck, after one day of use my key is banned. Sucks, but it's whatever i guess.

So yea.. what do you currently use, and how long does your key usually last with it?
infiSTAR EIGHT <3 ^^
Quote Originally Posted by infiSTAR View Post
infiSTAR EIGHT <3 ^^
I'm so jealous! haha.
Quote Originally Posted by infiSTAR View Post
infiSTAR EIGHT <3 ^^
damn i wish i could buy that :P
You can purchase infistar? I don't want some leaked PoS.
Batmanhacks v.2 :3
Rustler V4 V3 V2, Toxiic , Monkey Menu, Infinistar V7, thats about it I rarely use any of them too XD
Infistar8
/tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by xMarto1 View Post
Infistar8
/tooshort
orly? /tooshort
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?