What camera's do you use?

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
What camera's do you use?
Right now I'm using a Olympus sp-800UZ black edition
It goes alright but I don't like it too much -.-
its one of 2 camera's in the world that can zoom up to 30x without using a aftermarket(?) lens
it has the shittest low light photos... like.. a potato could do better
Quote Originally Posted by SomeAsianDude View Post
Rebel Canon T2i
Nice! looks good
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
Canon Rebel T3i
Wow -.- I really need to get a new camera
Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post


Wow -.- I really need to get a new camera
Wait a while for the release of the T5i
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


Wait a while for the release of the T5i
soooo much munay
My Phone

Samsung Galaxy S2 (Black)
If I had money I'd buy my own SLR but at the moment I use my dads Nikon D80. Yes it's old but it does the trick.

I also use our GoPro Hero 1 and Hero 2
Still using my Canon Eos 7D
I started with a Sony a290.
Kodak M863 ._.
canon 700D with "18-55mm STM" and "50mm 1.8 II"
I'm using a crapy Sony alpha 300 , i hate it but yeah ._.! I'm trying to get a new dslr as soon as possible :P
olympus SP-720UZ
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us