Outdated12.0.0 Non-Hexed Client

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
12.0.0 Non-Hexed Client
Credit
@ossimc82

I am posting this so that it has proper virus scans

Contains
-Production
-Sprite World Tile Hack
-No Debuffs (Stunned, Blind, Hallucinating, Drunk, Confused, and Paralyzed)
-No Ally Projectiles
-Auto Nexus at 30%

Pictures



Virus Scans
AGC Version 1364421338-new.swf - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1364493679/

Just to be clear! All I did personally was change the text next to version to make it say MPGH
Other than that, I made my own virus scans but the rest is ossimc82

Thanks!

MPGH 12.0.0 nonhexed with mods_mpgh.net.zip3.7 MB · 703 downloads Scanning…
Oh joy. Another Client. Thank you.
Approved, if there is any advertising, report it.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Approved, if there is any advertising, report it.
There is no problem , it actually says MPGH
It works, and is not laggy at all compared to the unmodded client and website version.
Can anyone upload a client with a bigger fullscreen?
That will say that you are more zoomed out and can see more of the area around you, like novaclient.
you are the best
btw...where do u live in texas?
THAT WAS AN AWESOMELY FAST APPROVAL, AND AN AWESOMELY FAST RELEASE!!!

im waiting for a FS client, but, dude, you have worked hard for this, and you deserve every bit of thanks.
ty, dude.
Am i blind ? I cant see no link where i can DL it?
Guys i'm trying with this full screen ahhh its frustrating....
Quote Originally Posted by captinawesome View Post
Can no one make an aimbot?
People are working on it. I know there was someone who had it but something went wrong with it.
I also have a client, but it doesn't have no ally. It does have numerical hp/mp/fame and hp bars though.
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?