Outdated12.0.0 Non-Hexed Client

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by captinawesome View Post
Can no one make an aimbot?
What droppy said, To add in the owner of this hack said he was working on a aimbot
thanks heaps mate
how do i edit the auto nexus % in this? i usualy do it in mod selector
gets the job done, thank you. and yes, you do need to get a life
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit of a noob to this stuff. How do I get the .swf file to open? I don't know how to get the client to run.
Quote Originally Posted by Varler View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm a bit of a noob to this stuff. How do I get the .swf file to open? I don't know how to get the client to run.
Quote Originally Posted by Jmcviray View Post
how do you run this?
to open the client, download adobe flash projector or simply drag the .swf to a blank page on a browsers, i recommend using google chrome.
Fullscreen please?
No auto-aim?
What is this?

Nice client nonetheless, good job.
The last client I used seem to have the screen zoomed out farther. I'm not really sure what this kind of modification is called but was wondering if this was planned for any future releases of this client?
Quote Originally Posted by Dovapants View Post
The last client I used seem to have the screen zoomed out farther. I'm not really sure what this kind of modification is called but was wondering if this was planned for any future releases of this client?
yes, it's just that the new build change lots of stuff.
full screen should be implemented soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
No auto-aim?
What is this?

Nice client nonetheless, good job.
Nobody has updated autoaim its kinda fcked up to update
Can't wait for fullscreen!
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?