12.0.0 Non-Hexed Client
Credit
@ossimc82
I am posting this so that it has proper virus scans
Contains
-Production
-Sprite World Tile Hack
-No Debuffs (Stunned, Blind, Hallucinating, Drunk, Confused, and Paralyzed)
-No Ally Projectiles
-Auto Nexus at 30%
Pictures


Virus Scans
AGC Version 1364421338-new.swf - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1364493679/
Just to be clear! All I did personally was change the text next to version to make it say MPGH
Other than that, I made my own virus scans but the rest is ossimc82
Thanks!

@ossimc82
I am posting this so that it has proper virus scans
Contains
-Production
-Sprite World Tile Hack
-No Debuffs (Stunned, Blind, Hallucinating, Drunk, Confused, and Paralyzed)
-No Ally Projectiles
-Auto Nexus at 30%
Pictures


Virus Scans
AGC Version 1364421338-new.swf - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/b...is/1364493679/
Just to be clear! All I did personally was change the text next to version to make it say MPGH
Other than that, I made my own virus scans but the rest is ossimc82
Thanks!

: