HelpRemote Exec

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Remote Exec
Going through all the old REs that I have, trying to figure out how they work in an effort to create my own...
Anyone have any old detected REs they wanna post up for the cause?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have a working one :P If you wanna buy it Look me up on skype
Quote Originally Posted by XS PWR View Post
Going through all the old REs that I have, trying to figure out how they work in an effort to create my own...
Anyone have any old detected REs they wanna post up for the cause?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
No offense, but unless you have extensive coding background in arma, and are 100% up to date with battleye filters, then you will not be able to get close. I can't even make a working remote exec bypass, they all come from monky or hagender.
Quote Originally Posted by kylebeall View Post
No offense, but unless you have extensive coding background in arma, and are 100% up to date with battleye filters, then you will not be able to get close. I can't even make a working remote exec bypass, they all come from monky or hagender.
I attempted it and that's the main problem I'm having. Getting informed and caught up with the filters.
The filters are easy, Bypassing / compiling the code so it slips by the filters is the hard part.
Quote Originally Posted by kylebeall View Post
The filters are easy, Bypassing / compiling the code so it slips by the filters is the hard part.
Well that's rather depressing news. LoLz, rather good at coding in general, however my experience with arma2 scripting is just beginning, I feel as if I'm a year or so behind XD
Guys I'm a noob and... what is RE?

Na but to be honest I'm pretty sure Monky and Hangender control the DayZ filters (well, technically they do if you think about it... at least when it comes to their anti-hacks which, it seems every popular server uses.)
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
I'm pretty sure Monky and Hangender control the DayZ filters
Not the first time I've heard that. Except I heard it in a negative connotation. Trying to control it so other RE's get filtered. But I think that's a bit far fetched and requires to much effort.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Not the first time I've heard that. Except I heard it in a negative connotation. Trying to control it so other RE's get filtered. But I think that's a bit far fetched and requires to much effort.
Well... actually they have been controlling the filters in ways, not in the way you describe it and not in the way you probably think they might do it but from many sources including a few trusted ones I've been told... well I've been told some interesting stories or information.
Quote Originally Posted by Loganater23 View Post
Well... actually they have been controlling the filters in ways, not in the way you describe it and not in the way you probably think they might do it but from many sources including a few trusted ones I've been told... well I've been told some interesting stories or information.
Eh I don't bother to make assumptions like that. It doesn't seem to work well for people From past experience of course They are safe with whatever controlling they are doing unless they put themselves in a position to say otherwise.

Have to do with Dwarden at all?
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Eh I don't bother to make assumptions like that. It doesn't seem to work well for people From past experience of course They are safe with whatever controlling they are doing unless they put themselves in a position to say otherwise.

Have to do with Dwarden at all?
Hmm... have to with Dwarden at all... seem we might have found the same information.
how can i get onto monky to buy a RE?
Infistar makes them as well.
Quote Originally Posted by Don Omar View Post
Infistar makes them as well.
Last time I checked he doesn't sell them though, and all the one's he uses in his menus are free and already leaked.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us