Missile Strike Script [ No RE Needed ]

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Missile Strike Script [ No RE Needed ]
Undetected missile strike script, with no remote exec needed.

Coded today because I was bored.


Code:
/*

Rustler Missle Strike
- Doesn't need a Remote Exec Bypass
- Undetected (So far)
- Exploits Whitelisted code, so no createVehicle kick

[ 3/28/13 ]

WARNING: Don't put 1000 for the amount unless you really want
to fuck up the server

*/

Amount = 30; //Number of Missles to drop

Radius = 40; //Radius

russlrmissle = 
{

	titleText [format["%1 Missles targeting pos [%2x,%3y]\n with a %4m Radius!",amount,round (_pos select 0),round (_pos select 1),RadiusZ],"PLAIN DOWN"];
	openMap [false, false];
	[_pos] spawn 
	{
		for '_i' from 0 to amount do
		{
			_randarray = [-1,1,-1,1,-1,1];
			_randnegate = (_randarray select (random 5));
			_randnegate1 = (_randarray select (random 5));
			
			_classname = "M_R73_AA";
			_location = 
			[
				((_this select 0 select 0) + ((random Radius) * _randnegate1)), 
				((_this select 0 select 1) + ((random Radius) * _randnegate)), 
				(_this select 0 select 2) + 200
			];
			
			_fire = createVehicle [_classname, _location, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
			_fire setvelocity [0,0,0];
			[_fire,-90,0] call BIS_fnc_setPitchBank;
			hintsilent format ["Missle #%1 Away!",_i];
			sleep (random 1.00);
		};
	};
};
titleText ["Click on map to drop the gifts","PLAIN"]; titlefadeout 3;
onMapSingleClick "_pos call russlrmissle;";
openMap [true, false];
Beautiful work.

EDIT:=( after short testing still get a createVehicle #15 kick from BE.
Surprised this one wasn't deleted either.
Norman gets Rustled too easy
Clearly this script is advertisement for Missile LLC, a private military contractor
Nah norman will just whine and delete that too
Surprised this one wasn't deleted either.
createvehicle restriction kick.
well thats a key down the drain
Quote Originally Posted by huehuehuehuehue View Post
createvehicle restriction kick.
well thats a key down the drain
hmm yeah I think it may only be on servers that allow you to spawn non dayz vehicles such as the a10... I didn't do extensive testing, but I didnt get kicked on the 3 servers I tried it on.
Quote Originally Posted by kylebeall View Post
hmm yeah I think it may only be on servers that allow you to spawn non dayz vehicles such as the a10... I didn't do extensive testing, but I didnt get kicked on the 3 servers I tried it on.
/banhammer
good riddance, Rustlers v4 is a fucking joke.
Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
good riddance, Rustlers v4 is a fucking joke.
Tell us something we don't know...
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us