GrandpaDont's Spawning Service
Packages
FNG Package - 1.50 Dollars - 1 Car of your choice, full gear for 1 person and a teleport to a place of your choosing.
Elite Package 3 Dollars - 1 Car, 1 helly, Full gear for you and 2 other people, and a teleport to anywhere you would like
GodLike Package 5 Dollars - 2 cars, 1 helly, Full Gear for anyone who is with you, Teleport to anywhere on the map And a base I will personally make with Tents full of gear and anything of your choosing.
Base Package (negotiable)- I will make a base for you... (price on what you wish to be there)
Lifetime Spawning service - 10 dollars - Anything, Anytime I am on.
Map Screenshot- 1 dollars - Includes, Tents, Hellys, Cars and players!
Maps - All of them
Skype: doomslayer22
Would you like to join my hacking clan? Ask me for an application on Skype!
---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------
Bump On right now!






