WTTBO2 Steam Account Level 21 Prestige 3 for MINECRAFT key or personal account NO ALT'S

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
BO2 Steam Account Level 21 Prestige 3 for MINECRAFT key or personal account NO ALT'S
Steam account also includes
-Skyrim
-Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
-Crysis warhead
-Crysis 1
-Metro 2033
Will transfer email for you

Policy:
Trade with trusted members(no middleman)

Trade with untrusted Members(With Middleman)


Add me on skype: prabhav44
It is yours? The account? I have a personal account.
Quote Originally Posted by juancho.0305 View Post
It is yours? The account? I have a personal account.
yes it is it's my personal account
I have a minecraft account add me on skype if interested homo_milk
Quote Originally Posted by Sir Fappington View Post
I have a minecraft account add me on skype if interested homo_milk
Their's seven different results which one?

POST 50 WOOT WOOT!
Its the one with the dinosaur

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

I added you didnt see your skype sorry
You still trading it?
Yep still open to offers...

Remember people you can trade a minecraft key or an account as long as it's:

-migrated
-able to change email and password
-has to be personal account no ALT'S

I will Change email of steam account to yours

Don't trust me? We can use a middleman...

@AlgozXD what's you Skype?
@prabhav44 my skype is: algozin

But i'm trying to fix it for now, i updated my win 8 skype and it's not opening anymore so i'll need some time, sorry. When i fix it i'll pm you if you still trading.
Alright that works

STILL OPEN GUYS!
Quote Originally Posted by prabhav44 View Post
Alright that works

STILL OPEN GUYS!
trade with me i have accounts. skype : byzorp
lol added prav in skype accept me!
my skypes chris kennedy and im from arroyo grande
THERE'S SO MANY OF THEM!
post your Skype name or link your profile

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Added let me know when you fix it

BTW install and update apps in the store through an admin account just my two cents
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?