Helpillegal items

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
illegal items
will you get a global ban when you spawn illegal weapons? because i,m global banned and the hack was undetected? plz replay
Hacking in general will get you banned, stolen keys will get you banned, and illegal items will get you admin banned. Unless it's filtered.
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Hacking in general will get you banned, stolen keys will get you banned, and illegal items will get you admin banned. Unless it's filtered.
Not doing anything special for 500 posts?
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Not doing anything special for 500 posts?
I did the 420 post! instead of 500 Posted a pic of my bong, cactus cooler, and wax
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
I did the 420 post! instead of 500 Posted a pic of my bong, cactus cooler, and wax
Nice, I guess I missed it
Lol any hacking in general will get you banned

As the guys above said. You will get banned.

However, depending on your actions, you can evade a ban-wave. But not entirely.
For instance, if you kept to a small amount of spawning legit items, you'd be less likely to be banned on the next wave than the ones who create heli-buses and nuke Cherno.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us