How much FPS will i get in BFBC2 using these specs?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How much FPS will i get in BFBC2 using these specs?
ATI Radeon Mobility 4200 series 256MB
4GB RAM ....
2,33 Ghz CPU speed ....
500GB Hard disk.....
It's a laptop
I used the CAN U RUN IT site , it says fail , although i meet ALL the req's ......
It says fail because of the CPU type , but it's speed passes.....
Any ideas ? you guys just tell me how much will i get
256 graphic card? Thats a bit low in my opinion. You are planning on playing on low or mid right?
Does your CPU have more then 1 core?
The amount of data that can be held in your hdd has nothing to do with the gameplay. The speed it transfers data has though.
Your graphics card has pretty low memory, and you kinda left out all the important details on your CPU is it a dual core, quad core? You can try going into the setting.txt and put everything on absolute lowest and also refer to this as it will help you greatly with the setting.txt and gives you the best performance tweak settings.
Quote Originally Posted by Abed_Haddad View Post
ATI Radeon Mobility 4200 series 256MB
4GB RAM ....
2,33 Ghz CPU speed ....
500GB Hard disk.....
It's a laptop
I used the CAN U RUN IT site , it says fail , although i meet ALL the req's ......
It says fail because of the CPU type , but it's speed passes.....
Any ideas ? you guys just tell me how much will i get
Yeah, it will be IMPOSSIBLE to run it anything above 20 fps... AND its a laptop, so dont even try... I had a 8gb ram 2tb hdd 6-core with an ati radeon hd 5450 512mb. On can-you-run-it it said I passed, but I could barely run it at borderline minimum settings in singleplayer, with like .5 second mouse lag at 620x480 resolution... Dont even think about online multiplayer, since that cuts the FPS by half. The best you will prob be running is 10-15 fps.

CPU is not an issue with running games, what you need is a good gpu. Too bad you have a laptop, unfortunatly you cannot upgrade graphics... The GPU I had was NOT integrated like yours (Integrated are very bad, I had dedicated) and it was very bad... Got a Asus HD7750 for 90$ and run BFBC2 Maxed out at around 48 fps. Sorry pal :/
Quote Originally Posted by x1assassin1x View Post
Yeah, it will be IMPOSSIBLE to run it anything above 20 fps... AND its a laptop, so dont even try... I had a 8gb ram 2tb hdd 6-core with an ati radeon hd 5450 512mb. On can-you-run-it it said I passed, but I could barely run it at borderline minimum settings in singleplayer, with like .5 second mouse lag at 620x480 resolution... Dont even think about online multiplayer, since that cuts the FPS by half. The best you will prob be running is 10-15 fps.

CPU is not an issue with running games, what you need is a good gpu. Too bad you have a laptop, unfortunatly you cannot upgrade graphics... The GPU I had was NOT integrated like yours (Integrated are very bad, I had dedicated) and it was very bad... Got a Asus HD7750 for 90$ and run BFBC2 Maxed out at around 48 fps. Sorry pal :/
Please refrain from bumping threads this old.
Quote Originally Posted by crex View Post


Please refrain from bumping threads this old.
Cool avatar
But in all seriousness, close the thread if its too old to be bumped.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze Jr. View Post
Cool avatar
But in all seriousness, close the thread if its too old to be bumped.
Thanks and sorry but mpgh policies does not work like that, if we were to do that, hundreds of thousands of threads would have to be closed.
u wont have fun playing with that pc i got nvidia 9500gt wich is better then that one and i get 30/40 max on low got 2.80ghz CPU
I play on pc with nVidia Gfore 9500 GT, 1 gb RAM.
On my PC desactive all no use services, the first Windows Update.
I have a fast connection to Internet and see the servers with 23 to 80 average ping.
With good ping I got 60-80 fps, one night I got 110 fps and never more
On normal ping 40-60 average.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?