WTTMy Battle.net account with Diablo 3 (60DH) + Wow:Mop (90 paladin) + Sc2 :HotS

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
My Battle.net account with Diablo 3 (60DH) + Wow:Mop (90 paladin) + Sc2 :HotS
Trading my epic battle.net account for 2 legit minecraft accounts / Gw2 account / LoL EuW account / 30 dollars / Steam / Origin

I will provide armories in game footage and anything you want.

We can use MM if you want.

I will provide any kind of information and i will help if something happens to the account

Skype: despix330

Leave you offers below i might accept anything i like.
A steam account with borderlands 2 and some other nub games.... Sorry nothing else to offer ^^
Quote Originally Posted by TripperNet View Post
A steam account with borderlands 2 and some other nub games.... Sorry nothing else to offer ^^
Sorry looking for more offers
Quote Originally Posted by levomi View Post
Sorry looking for more offers
Oh well, atleast I tried
Bump skype: despix330
I have an origin account with BF3 and I also have a minecraft account

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

And does it have to be a lvl 30 euw account? if so I can help you with that, add me on skype: teamtraponyx
i have my minecraft account that is personal and my personal account of origin with BF3 Premium and MOH:Warfighter. What do you think?
What you want for sc2?
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
What you want for sc2?
It is written read the thread
Quote Originally Posted by levomi View Post
It is written read the thread
Sorry my bad. I think I can get you two MC's accounts with lifetime warranty or a euwest lol account.
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


Sorry my bad. I think I can get you two MC's accounts with lifetime warranty or a euwest lol account.
Does EuW account has free transfer to Turkey?

---------- Post added at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

****Update**** I can accept Simcity 2013 origin account
I can offer a gw2 account
Quote Originally Posted by Zuixa View Post
I can offer a gw2 account
add me on skype: despix330
Hey bro Added You on skype.Willing to Offer GW2 Account with 1 Guardian Lvl 80,1 lvl 78 warrior.
Quote Originally Posted by polisi92 View Post
Hey bro Added You on skype.Willing to Offer GW2 Account with 1 Guardian Lvl 80,1 lvl 78 warrior.
Scammer Alert
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?