QuestionDraven :)

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Draven :)
Can Anyone Make A Guide For Draven ?
I Always Play With Irelia ( my brother play with it ) So I Need Draven Guide Top + Irelia !
And If U Can Make It In A Picture Cause I'm Not Good At English To Read :/
Thank You
add me skype : hieuif
Check some at mobafire or youtube, google also can help you... lol
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
Check some at mobafire or youtube, google also can help you... lol
Dude who still use Mobafire? @.@!
Quote Originally Posted by Ezreal Brah View Post
Dude who still use Mobafire? @.@!
I actually never did, but I guess it's good for newbies no? Z.Z
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post


I actually never did, but I guess it's good for newbies no? Z.Z
Ummm like really newbie LOL. its very simple and wrong in a way. I recommended use solomid.net guide they are alright for situation to situations
Well, even though I had some fucks who wanted to go leona/xin bot. Leaving ADC not picked. I went Draven top went 13-3-3. Regardless, Draven should not be top, nor should he be with an Irelia. I mean, I suppose Irelia could do okay as support. But there are A LOT more supports that do her job, but better. You should be going bottom with your friend. The only time you should be top with an ADC, is if you're doing a switch. But, yeah. Dunno.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?