[PROJECT]LibOfLegends -> Continued

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[PROJECT]LibOfLegends -> Continued
Alright so this program acts like the LoL Client and will give you stats on players which you can use to give information to your website to display. Like LolKing.net Which I think uses a similar method. I'm not sure if this is the right section where this should be, but move it if you wish.
LibofLegends was coded in C# (Maybe when i'm done updating it i'll port it to other languages)
As the license in the original code states, whatever i develop with it, I gotta keep it open-source. I will post up the source when I actually change things.

I have decided to rewrite this to VB.NET before doing anything, as I have more experience in that area.

Here's how the website will be getting the data:
Code:
 SEND  REQUEST    GET(CLIENT)
Program<----------WebSite
     \                 /
      \               /
       \             /
        \           /
         Database
              |
              |
              |
       Master Server
The program will be sending information to a database
The website will be getting the information from the database
The website "echos" the information

This can easily be modified to something like....
Code:
 SEND                  GET/SEND
PROGRAM             API
    \              /
     \            /
      \          /
       \        /
      Database
           |
           |
           |
   Master Server
The Program will be sending information to a database
The API gets the database information and "echo's" it

Other Methods are welcome to be suggested.

Here's what I have up and running so far


So far:
I've got the program to access player's stats that have been banned BEFORE season 3
I haven't tried to get a banned player's ranked data yet

Working On:
Updating to Season 3
Making a web that gets the data --> will be public [Not Open Source]

Thanks for Looking at this post!
So I'm guessing league of legend's API does not include viewing Losses.
Quote Originally Posted by maramizo View Post
So I'm guessing league of legend's API does not include viewing Losses.
Riot is only working on an API, they haven't made progress (that is public) for about a year now :c
This is just a program that acts like the client and gets information through looking at a user (that is defined) profile
You will need to input account details (recommended to make a new account, cuz if you login, it will disconnect it)
But to actually answer the question, LibOfLegends was messed up after the patch Riot made @ ~ February 2nd, 2013 Which pretty much fucked up the stats retrieving :c

---------- Post added at 08:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ezreal Brah View Post
Natsu Dragneel.
<3 Anime all da way
Too bad Fairy Tail went on Hiatus :c
Quote Originally Posted by matthieu503 View Post
<3 Anime all da way
Too bad Fairy Tail went on Hiatus :c
Isn't it still going? I am only at episode 84 but so addicted LOL
Quote Originally Posted by Ezreal Brah View Post
Isn't it still going? I am only at episode 84 but so addicted LOL
Sadly, it's on pause at like episode 175

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I'm gonna have to rewrite the thread I made some majorrr changes
Tl;dr version?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?