WTSSelling RP method

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Selling RP method
100% working RP method! I will give you 6 methods to get RP! Five will be touched on, and one will go in to depth, because it's kind of tricky! At least one will work for you guaranteed. Works for EU, NA, ANY country! Just need a proxy or VPN!
add me on skype: pbe.accountseller1

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Just tried one of the methods with nexon and worked!
Quote Originally Posted by icametoapologize View Post
100% working RP method! I will give you 6 methods to get RP! Five will be touched on, and one will go in to depth, because it's kind of tricky! At least one will work for you guaranteed. Works for EU, NA, ANY country! Just need a proxy or VPN!
add me on skype: pbe.accountseller1

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Just tried one of the methods with nexon and worked!
May I have a Vouch copy?
Quote Originally Posted by zombicidalkeys View Post
May I have a Vouch copy?
Don't make me laugh.
Quote Originally Posted by zombicidalkeys View Post
May I have a Vouch copy?
Haha .. you made me laugh ..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@icametoapologize
Please post a screenshot of your RP points and purchases ..
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?