WTSCaptain 3rd Mosin, Predator and Python with OMM

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Captain 3rd Mosin, Predator and Python with OMM
Came back to AVA from Black Ops 2 :c Nostalgia.. eheh ^^ And I remembered I had my main account which I'm not using since a lot. I'm gonna use my main for the rest of the time. Uhm.. I'd let the price start from 35€ but feel free to express your opinions about it. Selling it cuz I think I'm gonna try to buy some new item with my main (:









It only has expandable 08 gloves -.- But yeah :33
50 euro paysafe. with mm ofc
Sure, I think that nobody will go over 50€ Since I saw you already have few experiences in willing accounts, could you add me on Skype? "gikki95"
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
Came back to AVA from Black Ops 2 :c Nostalgia.. eheh ^^ And I remembered I had my main account which I'm not using since a lot. I'm gonna use my main for the rest of the time. Uhm.. I'd let the price start from 35€ but feel free to express your opinions about it. Selling it cuz I think I'm gonna try to buy some new item with my main (:









It only has expandable 08 gloves -.- But yeah :33
maybe 40 dollars paypal >.>
Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

maybe 40 dollars paypal >.>
I don't have PayPal :cc Sorry, but I'm already dealing with "heroicnoob" ((:
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
I don't have PayPal :cc Sorry, but I'm already dealing with "heroicnoob" ((:
damn, good luck anyways
Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


damn, good luck anyways
If you're still interested, please keep in contact (: Heroicnoob didn't show up today, and if he's not going to buy it enter tomorrow, I'll sell it to you. Thanks (:
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
If you're still interested, please keep in contact (: Heroicnoob didn't show up today, and if he's not going to buy it enter tomorrow, I'll sell it to you. Thanks (:
ok man <3 <3
Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post


ok man <3 <3
I think I'm gonna sell it to you :33 I really wanna get rid of it as soon as possible ^^ "heroicnoob" didn't show up twice, so.. There are 3 more offers on my Skype, but I don't trust them at all. Since I see that lots of people trust you, add me on Skype and let's start the deal (:
Quote Originally Posted by Fluxie View Post
Uhh... @AtlantaFalcons and @SircannA you guys can always let AtlantaFalcons buy something from his PayPal.
That's what I was thinking about :b
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
That's what I was thinking about :b
lemme sell one of my accounts first lol, sorry i've been buying more than i have been selling >.>
Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFalcons View Post

lemme sell one of my accounts first lol, sorry i've been buying more than i have been selling >.>
Ohh don't worry. I'm reserving it for you, so take your time (: As I told you, even if there are other offers, I'm not gonna accept them. A guy offered me $60 usd, but I don't trust him v.v
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
Ohh don't worry. I'm reserving it for you, so take your time (: As I told you, even if there are other offers, I'm not gonna accept them. A guy offered me $60 usd, but I don't trust him v.v
okay awesome
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
Ohh don't worry. I'm reserving it for you, so take your time (: As I told you, even if there are other offers, I'm not gonna accept them. A guy offered me $60 usd, but I don't trust him v.v
ill buy it now re-add me on skype skwon24 my b I was playing LoL
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?