WTSCaptain 3rd Mosin, Predator and Python with OMM

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by MasterShiner66 View Post
He tried to scam me >.> Don't buy from that noob
First you don't have any proof, second you only have 3 posts and you never tried to buy my account, third I already was dealing with two trustable guys.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterShiner66 View Post
He tried to scam me >.> Don't buy from that noob
Post something in the scammer's grave with sufficiënt proof please.
Quote Originally Posted by MasterShiner66 View Post
He tried to scam me >.> Don't buy from that noob
WTF is going on then, and why the accusation when he says you never tried to buy the account?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
First you don't have any proof, second you only have 3 posts and you never tried to buy my account, third I already was dealing with two trustable guys.
Tell me more please?
Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
WTF is going on then, and why the accusation when he says you never tried to buy the account?

---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------



Tell me more please?
Today I was dealing with "skown24" and "AtlantaFalcons"; nobody else. I think they could even say something concerning that ;l
Quote Originally Posted by SircannA View Post
Today I was dealing with "skown24" and "AtlantaFalcons"; nobody else. I think they could even say something concerning that ;l
Ok no problem. I've deleted his post as it was a false accusation.
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
not first time i hear this : http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...ch-more-2.html

would suggest to trade carfully with him
Ok then. Nice find and you guys know this section better than me. Could you or @Fluxie post it in the PRIVATE place then please. You both know what I mean?
@Riddick close this thread, I bought this account just hope it doesn't get recovered . Legit trader doe atm
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?