How's everyone doing?
Whats up guys, long time no see huh? Just thought I'd stop by and say what up ![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
First off, I realize this is a little late, but I'm really sad to see MSN go. I remember '09 and '10 being in MPGH1 nonstop, and MSN was always the most fun. Fuck Skype, back then it was all MSN and Teamspeak when we actually had a server up. Fuck, those were some good times.
I don't think I'll ever have the connection and feeling of community ever again as I did with MPGH back then. I do miss this whole community, but i'll probably never come back and be how I was before. I've been away for too long, and its too different now.
Just reminiscing about everyone back then, those were the best times.
tweet tweet
also if you feel we were ever close and wanna talk, shoot me a pm or vm if you want my iMessage
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
First off, I realize this is a little late, but I'm really sad to see MSN go. I remember '09 and '10 being in MPGH1 nonstop, and MSN was always the most fun. Fuck Skype, back then it was all MSN and Teamspeak when we actually had a server up. Fuck, those were some good times.
I don't think I'll ever have the connection and feeling of community ever again as I did with MPGH back then. I do miss this whole community, but i'll probably never come back and be how I was before. I've been away for too long, and its too different now.
Just reminiscing about everyone back then, those were the best times.
tweet tweet
also if you feel we were ever close and wanna talk, shoot me a pm or vm if you want my iMessage


.