RE Decrypter

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
RE Decrypter
This program will decrypt REs that have been encrypted with the toString method. I've recently released a encrypter that uses a multi-level tostring method. This will effectively instantly decrypt anything encrypted with it.

Try it on some recent releases, for example this one (which I encrypted in the first place):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...re-bypass.html

Included is the encrypted version of rustler v4's re, which you can decrypt using this tool.

This works for single or multi level encryption. Enjoy!

Input file: toDecode.txt
Output file: exec.sqf

Screenshot:



Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1365373435/

And:
http://r.virscan.org/report/7bbc3894...4ad0d669b.html

Virus scans of zip:

http://r.virscan.org/report/5ca57ba8...be93fcba1.html

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1365380602/

If a mod wants the unobfuscated source code I'd love to send it over.

Release_mpgh.net.zip32 KB · 127 downloads Scanning…
I would send it to you norman but I'm not allowed to send you PM.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Second virus scan for you
Does it support for triple encoding?
Yes it supports any level of encoding, check out my encryptor too
Quote Originally Posted by kidovate View Post
This program will decrypt REs that have been encrypted with the toString method. I've recently released a encrypter that uses a multi-level tostring method. This will effectively instantly decrypt anything encrypted with it.

Try it on some recent releases, for example this one (which I encrypted in the first place):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...re-bypass.html

Included is the encrypted version of rustler v4's re, which you can decrypt using this tool.

This works for single or multi level encryption. Enjoy!

Input file: toDecode.txt
Output file: exec.sqf

Screenshot:



Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1365373435/

And:
DecompileEXEC.exe MD5:4ded8fca61e5d90022b18627758bcf42 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virus scans of zip:

Release_mpgh.net.zip MD5:8159c46fc6efad07d2180ae7cc0e421b - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1365380602/

If a mod wants the unobfuscated source code I'd love to send it over.

Isn't this just simple python? I swear I have the same thing that's a .pi file.
Quote Originally Posted by zombicidalkeys View Post
Isn't this just simple python? I swear I have the same thing that's a .pi file.
so??

not everyone can code you know?

And he shared his program but u didnt lol?

Thanks OP!
Quote Originally Posted by zayedx View Post
so??

not everyone can code you know?

And he shared his program but u didnt lol?

Thanks OP!
What I was getting at, is that someone already released this, if it is what I think it is. If it's not the same one then good for him! and I'll give thanks and everything too.
cool ,thank you for this awesome release
Quote Originally Posted by kidovate View Post
This program will decrypt REs that have been encrypted with the toString method. I've recently released a encrypter that uses a multi-level tostring method. This will effectively instantly decrypt anything encrypted with it.

Try it on some recent releases, for example this one (which I encrypted in the first place):
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/624-dayz-h...re-bypass.html

Included is the encrypted version of rustler v4's re, which you can decrypt using this tool.

This works for single or multi level encryption. Enjoy!

Input file: toDecode.txt
Output file: exec.sqf

Screenshot:



Virus scan:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1365373435/

And:
DecompileEXEC.exe MD5:4ded8fca61e5d90022b18627758bcf42 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virus scans of zip:

Release_mpgh.net.zip MD5:8159c46fc6efad07d2180ae7cc0e421b - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e...is/1365380602/

If a mod wants the unobfuscated source code I'd love to send it over.

Does this work with other scripts too? Like on some of rustlers v3 stuffs? I have done it all by hand. But just wondering
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us