Cool[Video] Loading lua files before autorun/client

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[Video] Loading lua files before autorun/client


I found a way to load my clientside lua files before autorun/client. There are countless uses for this. Effectively defeating anti-cheats and maybe even stealing luas the server sends to me eventually. I'll upload more on my progress of hacking Garry's Mod 13. Never releasing my hack FYI.
So you successfully managed to load lua before autorun?
So you can have an up2date bypass forever and ever? That's nifty.
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
So you successfully managed to load lua before autorun?
So you can have an up2date bypass forever and ever? That's nifty.
Yes, and I also found a way to save all the lua files the server has me load. I'll post a video later if I feel like it.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
Yes, and I also found a way to save all the lua files the server has me load. I'll post a video later if I feel like it.
Well, at some point I do hope you'll reconsider sharing this with a trusted few atleast. (I knew this was possible, didn't quite know how though)
Good work though.-
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post


I found a way to load my clientside lua files before autorun/client. There are countless uses for this. Effectively defeating anti-cheats and maybe even stealing luas the server sends to me eventually. I'll upload more on my progress of hacking Garry's Mod 13. Never releasing my hack FYI.
hmm i think you could make an pure lua nospread whit this strategy... Not sure tough
Come to think of it, I think I've seen something like this in another hack.
Does this use any form of module at all?
I must say this is quite interesting, does it use a module in anyway??
I third that question. Does this make use of a module?
But server side files like init.lua are never sent to the client. How are you meant to grab those? If you are just talking about grabbing shared and cl_init.lua, that's easy.
Quote Originally Posted by Dashieize View Post
But server side files like init.lua are never sent to the client. How are you meant to grab those? If you are just talking about grabbing shared and cl_init.lua, that's easy.
Care to share?
OP did this by placing his files in "/lua/includes/enum" instead of "/lua/autorun"

enum loads before autorun.

edit: Here's a console snippet of what happens
Code:
loaded enum
Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
loaded extensions
loaded autorun
loaded autorun/server
Quote Originally Posted by Dashieize View Post
OP did this by placing his files in "/lua/includes/enum" instead of "/lua/autorun"

enum loads before autorun.

edit: Here's a console snippet of what happens
Code:
loaded enum
Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
loaded extensions
loaded autorun
loaded autorun/server
So if one were to make lua that alters any convar to a certain number then it'd be on all the time?
So in that matter - "unbreakable" bypasses?
Quote Originally Posted by Dashieize View Post
OP did this by placing his files in "/lua/includes/enum" instead of "/lua/autorun"

enum loads before autorun.

edit: Here's a console snippet of what happens
Code:
loaded enum
Lua initialized (Lua 5.1)
loaded extensions
loaded autorun
loaded autorun/server
Not even close, kiddo. You're fucking stupid. You can clearly see all I have in my autorun folder is client.
Quote Originally Posted by Blue Kirby View Post
Not even close, kiddo. You're fucking stupid. You can clearly see all I have in my autorun folder is client.
Calm down my friend.
He didn't say anything about your /lua/autorun/ folder, just about lua/includes/, which we did not get to see in your video.
But yeah I think you have a much more fancy way of doing things.

PS: looks like the enum thing was also used ages ago by this, but I can't get anything done with placing things in /includes/enum/.https://code.google.com/p/anthraxscr.../includes/enum
And for saving lua sent/loaded from the server?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us