System Manager v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
System Manager v1.0
System Manager - Version 1.0.0
A powerful and advanced System Controller





Features:

-Installer
-Awesome GUI
-Blocking Sites
-Control System Options (ex.Enable/disable Task Manager... etc)
-Control Startup program (Add/remove)
-Hard Disk Control (Disk Format, disk cleanup and hide disk)
-Get full system information
-Monitor Files and folder
-Get PC Drivers
-Clean (History, Internet Temporary files, Temp, Recent and Recycle Bin folders)
-Cleans unwanted files types as (.tmp, .wer, .err, .log, .temp, .chk etc...)
-more and more...

Requirements:
*.NET Framework 3.5
*Windows 7 - XP

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1365371767/
SystemManager.rar - Jotti's malware scan


Bugs/errors should be reported here

Also if you faced any other strange language than English
because I coded it with my own language (Arabic) before I re-type with English.
SystemManager_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 113 downloads Scanning…
Thank you. I will try it.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

FeedBacks:

1. Site Blocked - Does not work.

New ideas:

1. Make in : system information : to can copy all of the info.
Quote Originally Posted by GM_AVA View Post
Thank you. I will try it.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

FeedBacks:

1. Site Blocked - Does not work.

New ideas:

1. Make in : system information : to can copy all of the info.
-Site blocking working good with me and my friends just try to put "www.example.com" and restart your browse to take the
effect
EDIT: Proof for site blocking.

-Okay I'll be putting this in next release.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by midomdevil View Post
Thanksss !! I really need this, to block PRON sites ))))
lol you welcome.
Thanksss !! I really need this, to block PRON sites ))))
This is nice, do you ever plan on making a tutorial on how you did it?
Nice program ! Keep it ;0
Coper
Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
System Manager - Version 1.0.0
A powerful and advanced System Controller



Can you, please, accept my skype friend request ? Thanks !


Features:

-Installer
-Awesome GUI
-Blocking Sites
-Control System Options (ex.Enable/disable Task Manager... etc)
-Control Startup program (Add/remove)
-Hard Disk Control (Disk Format, disk cleanup and hide disk)
-Get full system information
-Monitor Files and folder
-Get PC Drivers
-Clean (History, Internet Temporary files, Temp, Recent and Recycle Bin folders)
-Cleans unwanted files types as (.tmp, .wer, .err, .log, .temp, .chk etc...)
-more and more...

Requirements:
*.NET Framework 3.5ⓘ
*Windows 7 - XP

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1365371767/ⓘ
SystemManager.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ


Bugs/errors should be reported here

Also if you faced any other strange language than English
because I coded it with my own language (Arabic) before I re-type with English.
Can you please accept my skype friend request ? Thanks.
Wow, this is amazing keep up the good work
Very Nice
Though, the red doesn't go well with the cyan/teal color. The logo should be a light-ish blue or cyan.
Quote Originally Posted by midomdevil View Post
Can you please accept my skype friend request ? Thanks.
I no longer have skype.

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
Very Nice
Though, the red doesn't go well with the cyan/teal color. The logo should be a light-ish blue or cyan.
Okay, thanks for heads up

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis brown View Post
Wow, this is amazing keep up the good work
Thank you.
How'd you make a site blocker? I know you use the method of writing in localhost but how'd you do that? Please give me a source or tell me exactly what did you do to make it work?
Nice work man, i like that blocking site function
I like the GUI. Great work.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us