CoolDetectedMKRecorder by Wokuo - 1.0-RC (Redesigned)

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
MKRecorder by Wokuo - 1.0-RC (Redesigned)

MouseKeyboard Recorder
Version: 1.0 Release Candidate

Main window


Settings window


Requirements:
  • .Net Framework 4.5.


Features:
  • Record mouse and keybord events,
  • Edit recorder events (add, remove, change sequence),
  • Playback recorded events as many times as you want,
  • Editable hotkeys,
  • Saveable settings.


Tested on:
  • Windows 8 (32x/64x) (all versions)
  • Windows 7 (32x/64x) (all versions)


Virus scanners:


Instruction:
/ - Toggle start/stop recording
/ - Toggle play/stop playback
- Toogle main/settings window
/ - Move up/down event on the list
- Add event to the list (press button and press mouse buttons/scroll wheel/keyboard buttons or move your mouse, remember if you want to record buttons don't move your mouse)
- Remove event from the list
- Clear whole list

Note from author:
Program is refactored and redesigned. At this moment it's undetected, anyway trick from pervious version of my recorder is still working, just search it on this forum.

DON'T FORGET RUN AS ADMIN
MKRecorder_mpgh.net.zip44 KB · 526 downloads Scanning…
File appears safe. Approved/
good work 100000 thanks for you
Let me now if there are problems with running or stability
Hey, I`m trying to suicide with a grenade at start of the game plus start the game on a loop. But in game in won't do the grenade switch and mouse movement and throw. Am I doing something wrong? I recorded it a few times.
Quote Originally Posted by rakib123 View Post
Hey, I`m trying to suicide with a grenade at start of the game plus start the game on a loop. But in game in won't do the grenade switch and mouse movement and throw. Am I doing something wrong? I recorded it a few times.
run as admin, i forgot to write it
Quote Originally Posted by Wokuo View Post
run as admin, i forgot to write it
Still didn't work
Quote Originally Posted by rakib123 View Post
Still didn't work
something apears on the list?
Quote Originally Posted by Wokuo View Post
something apears on the list?
Yes it says it records, it starts the game fine, I tested it to fire a gun and that works fine to. Its a problem at swtiching to grenade positioning the mouse for the throw and tossing the grenade.
Quote Originally Posted by rakib123 View Post
Yes it says it records, it starts the game fine, I tested it to fire a gun and that works fine to. Its a problem at swtiching to grenade positioning the mouse for the throw and tossing the grenade.
hard to say, for me it's working (someone else have similar problem?)
do you open ava in window mode? it could not working in fullscreen
Quote Originally Posted by Wokuo View Post
hard to say, for me it's working (someone else have similar problem?)
do you open ava in window mode? it could not working in fullscreen
Yes I have it in window mode.
Quote Originally Posted by rakib123 View Post
Yes I have it in window mode.
if you are switching to grenade by mouse wheel try use '4' and run to the nade instead of moving mouse to down.
i don't have this problem, so i don't know what failed. propably you don't give me access to your computer via team viewer or other remote desktop to let me know what's going on.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
I'm loving it man !
It works perfekly and runs like a piece of charm, thank u very much my friend @Wokuo
Still needs some refactoring for better performance, but I hope it's useful
i've nerver used recoder can u make a video please
I'm loving it man !
It works perfekly and runs like a piece of charm, thank u very much my friend @Wokuo
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?