[NA] Level 30 w/ TONS of Skins and Almost All Champs!! Cheap!!
Hey MPGH! After a while of not being active on the forums, I have decided to sell my League of Legends account :3
CONDITIONS
As I said above, the trade will be PAYPAL ONLY and I'll consider any offers made. Add me on Skype at: horace.kuan
ACCOUNT DETAILS
LEVEL: 30
RANKED/UNRANKED: Ranked
NUMBER OF CHAMPIONS: 77
SKINS (Alphabetical Order):
The rest is in the pictures or you can contact me on Skype at horace.kuan
OFFER AWAY!!
CONDITIONS
- DO NOT attempt to scam me (I've have a few do that before and I couldn't sell my account)
- PayPal ONLY
- Middleman will be used, if not, I'm not going first unless you have at least 25 positive reputation or 15 thanks (I know it's weird for me to say this since I only have a few posts and no reputation myself but please follow the condition)
- The sale will only be going on for two weeks or until someone buys it so offer fast!
As I said above, the trade will be PAYPAL ONLY and I'll consider any offers made. Add me on Skype at: horace.kuan
ACCOUNT DETAILS
LEVEL: 30
RANKED/UNRANKED: Ranked
NUMBER OF CHAMPIONS: 77
SKINS (Alphabetical Order):
TONS OF SKINS
- Arctic Ops Kennen
- Assassin Master Yi
- Battle Bunny Riven
- Battleborn Kayle
- Bittersweet Lulu
- Cowgirl Miss Fortune
- Cryocore Brand
- Dragonblade Talon
- Frosted Ezreal
- Galactic Renekton
- Golden Alistar
- Hired Gun Graves
- Imperial Xin Zhao
- Jade Dragon Wukong
- King Tryndamere
- Mad Scientist Ziggs
- Mercenary Katarina
- Midnight Ahri
- Panda Annie
- Oktoberfest Gragas
- Recon Teemo
- Ravager Nocturne
- Sheriff Caitlyn
- Sherwood Forest Ashe
- Traditional Lee Sin
- Tundra Fizz
- Vandal Jax
- Void Nocturne
- Warrior Princess Sivir
- White Mage Veigar
- Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
The rest is in the pictures or you can contact me on Skype at horace.kuan
OFFER AWAY!!




