Thumbs upVMware

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
VMware
There's still some way to open the crossfire in VMware?
I did a setup but when I open the crossfire an error occurs: "Themida"
Of course their is some ways to open CF on vm
Quote Originally Posted by H-C-L View Post
Of course their is some ways to open CF on vm
.
yea cf still works on vm
there is a way to open cf
Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post
there is a way to open cf
How?
Quote Originally Posted by adeddd View Post
How?
Seartch on the forum you will find!
or go on youtube and seartch there, u might find
Quote Originally Posted by SliverBullet View Post
u need t ochange the code to allow it to run

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

here i think > http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...-tutorial.html @Xebec can u close that should solve it
that's patched...


---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adeddd View Post
already tried.
I said "I did a setup"
you might have ''done a wrong setup".


you might have ''done a wrong setup".
Do one for me?
I think its patched... @corssa
VM Ware isn't patched just follow the guide.
Quote Originally Posted by Alokin View Post
VM Ware isn't patched just follow the guide.
How many times I have to say that i followed the "guide"?
I need teamviewer help.
Quote Originally Posted by adeddd View Post
How many times I have to say that i followed the "guide"?
I need teamviewer help.
you can contact @sosunluck or @rchayne , I already saw your PM, I was looking for @rchayne thread about how to set up a vmware and how to bypass X-trap with it, but I can't seem to find it. Anyways contact one of them, they're extremely helpful and full knowleadgable about what they're doing, they have much deeper acquaintance and experience on how vmware works and they're kind enough to help you freely.
already tried.
I said "I did a setup"
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us