WTSKindle Fire HD - SE Service [$23] [GUARANTEED SUCCESS]

Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
Kindle Fire HD - SE Service [$23] [GUARANTEED SUCCESS]
Introduction
I offer some SE services to SE a brand new Kindle Fire HD (16GB) that will be shipped to your house or address you like. I will provide the serial and use it to SE the Kindle Fire HD (16GB). If the SE does not work, I will try again until it is successfully shipped to your house and the social engineer is complete. Make sure you read through the thread as thorough as you can as refunds are NOT allowed.



Information on the service
The service will be done over Skype (I will call Amazon). I can either use your Amazon account, or I will create a brand new one which will be used to register the serial to during the call. Once the social engineer is complete, the shipping is only a 2 DAY SHIPPING. It will arrive at your house in 1-2 days after the order has been processed (unless it's done on the weekend/Friday. Business days.)

If the serial is somehow blacklisted, I will provide a new serial as it's my compensation of the fail. I will not make you buy one if mine gets blacklisted. Sometimes the SE will fail such as complications in the chat, but all I have to do is restart and get a new representative. The social engineer process can take anywhere from 10min-45min depending on the representative that I'm talking to.

Once the SE is done, I ask that you post a vouch or proof here that your SE was completed. (IE; a pic of the internet proof, of the actual kindle, etc).



Prices

Price: $23
Payment Method: Paypal only. (can be negotiated with me if you don't own a Paypal and only have the currency needed in some other form).

This is a good deal; $20 for an SE that is done and will be redone if it fails. It will continue to be redone until it's successful. $20 for a Kindle Fire HD (16GB) that is worth $200. Here is the product on Amazon: Kindle Fire HD - Most Advanced 7" Tablet - Only $199



Proof / Vouches





 
SE Proof

SE'd this on 4/12/13. It's not coming till Tuesday because they don't ship on the weekends - it's only a one day shipping along with this service.





Interested?

PM me on MPGH: @Psychotic
I will tell you my Skype if you are really interested, and we can discuss further there. Do not add any other Skype than the Skype I give you as a precaution to people impersonating to be me.

Once again, you will pay the $23 first to my Paypal or however we have negotiated. I will use part of that money given to buy a unregistered serial to complete the SE.

T.O.S
 
TOS - Please Read

1. I can deny anyone of service if I feel I don't trust you, or for whatever reason.
2. I am not responsible for after your item is shipped. Once it ships, I am no longer responsible for your kindle.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Introduction
I offer some SE services to SE a brand new Kindle Fire HD (16GB) that will be shipped to your house or address you like. I will provide the serial and use it to SE the Kindle Fire HD (16GB). If the SE does not work, I will try again until it is successfully shipped to your house and the social engineer is complete. Make sure you read through the thread as thorough as you can as refunds are NOT allowed.

Information on the service
The service will be done over Skype (I will call Amazon). I can either use your Amazon account, or I will create a brand new one which will be used to register the serial to during the call. Once the social engineer is complete, the shipping is only a 2 DAY SHIPPING. It will arrive at your house in 1-2 days after the order has been processed (unless it's done on the weekend/Friday. Business days.)

If the serial is somehow blacklisted, I will provide a new serial as it's my compensation of the fail. I will not make you buy one if mine gets blacklisted. Sometimes the SE will fail such as complications in the chat, but all I have to do is restart and get a new representative. The social engineer process can take anywhere from 10min-45min depending on the representative that I'm talking to.

Once the SE is done, I ask that you post a vouch or proof here that your SE was completed. (IE; a pic of the internet proof, of the actual kindle, etc).



Prices

Price: $23
Payment Method: Paypal only. (can be negotiated with me if you don't own a Paypal and only have the currency needed in some other form).

This is a good deal; $20 for an SE that is done and will be redone if it fails. It will continue to be redone until it's successful. $20 for a Kindle Fire HD (16GB) that is worth $200. Here is the product on Amazon: Kindle Fire HD - Most Advanced 7" Tablet - Only $199



Proof / Vouches

 
SE Proof

SE'd this on 4/12/13. It's not coming till Tuesday because they don't ship on the weekends - it's only a one day shipping along with this service.



Interested?

PM me on MPGH: @Psychotic
I will tell you my Skype if you are really interested, and we can discuss further there. Do not add any other Skype than the Skype I give you as a precaution to people impersonating to be me.

Once again, you will pay the $23 first to my Paypal or however we have negotiated. I will use part of that money given to buy a unregistered serial to complete the SE.
Mhhh, seems promising, but not too sure.

I will PM you
Quote Originally Posted by BusinessKitten View Post


Mhhh, seems promising, but not too sure.

I will PM you
I assure you it is promising.

Yes, sorry for me not clarifying in the thread, but this is for US only - sorry.
Can this work in countries outside america?
Quote Originally Posted by Stefmac View Post
Can this work in countries outside america?
Only for the US.
aw i am not from US
100% legit.
Looks good op but you should add a tos.
I've gotten my address blacklisted from Amazon from doing a kindle so beware. Also, they could be blacklisted too so beware
GREAT GUY. System works, was pretty fast and professional, and the end product is now being shipped!
I will post a pic of me with it when I receive it.



i would give more money if i had some i got also free
Can you only do this once?
Quote Originally Posted by joe123652 View Post
Can you only do this once?
I can do it multiple times, but there has to be an interval between each one. If I did one SE to the same house only 1 day apart, they'd catch on and blacklist the address most likely, though it's all up to you. If you want another SE the next day, sure, but that's another payment.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post


I can do it multiple times, but there has to be an interval between each one. If I did one SE to the same house only 1 day apart, they'd catch on and blacklist the address most likely, though it's all up to you. If you want another SE the next day, sure, but that's another payment.
Might get this within a week.
How long do you think you will be doing this for?
pm me ur skype?
Posts 1–15 of 72 · Page 1 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?