ExclamationBecarefull with keyloggers!!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Today, I was searching for new hacks, and I saw one(at least i Thougth soo), i download, but no mod, had aprove it, it was a keylogger'
So I shutdown and turn on the pc, keylogger had instantly started, i couldn't seem where it was, i just knew it was working by pressing Alt+Tabs, and it appear in there, so I put on keylogger, and I press Alt+F4, and it closed, it is simple, but becarefull'
I had lucky and see it, if I didn't see it, I could lose my acc at lvl 35 with 100k of money, or other my acc'

BECAREFULL


I hope give you some help'
No, I have multiple accounts, the lvl 35 I don't hack, that would be really stupid, the accounts for hacks, are just for fun
i did the same i had something called dummy windows wdf is that? i also did alt+f4 it.
Quote Originally Posted by zarate10 View Post
Dude if you hack on the other accs and they get banned your lv35 is eventually gonna get banned too. Cause k2 bans all the accs you've gotten on, on your comp. Good luck

thats a lie lol ive been banning many accs
How the hell did you download something without it being attached? Unless it was in an Auto-Approve section, Such as CA.

Don't click outside links, if you took the time to look at Liz's thread about downloading stuff. Ehm. That's why their there..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us