Selling some RotMG Items cuz i Quit!
So yea i quit RotMG for a while dunno how long but i sell some stuff right now that i dont need anymore 
Vouches are: Hux and Greyhound99
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...rd-30-ugc.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...-8-archer.html
I accept only PayPal and no Paypal direct debit!
Sellout List:
x8 ---> 0,60$ each
x6 ---> 1.50$ each
x2 ---> 1,70$ each
Account with 3 Char slots and 3 Vaults + Items ---> 20$
Items on Account:
6x
6x
2x
4x
3x
3x
I got more like dbow,cbow,jugger,cdirk,csilk but thoose are all Soul bound so no way to sell it right now!

Vouches are: Hux and Greyhound99

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...rd-30-ugc.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...-8-archer.html
I accept only PayPal and no Paypal direct debit!
Sellout List:
x8 ---> 0,60$ each
x6 ---> 1.50$ each
x2 ---> 1,70$ eachAccount with 3 Char slots and 3 Vaults + Items ---> 20$
Items on Account:
6x
6x
2x
4x
3x
3xI got more like dbow,cbow,jugger,cdirk,csilk but thoose are all Soul bound so no way to sell it right now!


